Sign in to follow this  
NCMK

Headphone Stands

Hi, recently saw some post on forumers getting banana stands to hold their headphones. Recently I found out this Bracelet Display/Holder Stand which u might consider to hold ur precious headphones. Anyway, i got one at $10. The seller's ID at yahoo auction is girl_jas16. Perhaps, u can email her at girl_jas16@hotmail.com

post-2855-1163408617.jpg

post-2855-1163408628.jpg

Edited by NCMK

Such Bracelet Display/Holder Stand can be found at Chinatown area, especially people's park and places that sell textile. But the problem with these are that they are light weight, and do not hold up cans on one of it's side well. :cans: Using it for my watches and the wife's jewellery though :blush:

danger man, loop_. Liquid and electricity don't mix well. :P

This is mine. not very cheap though... :beer:

IPB Image

wow, your place of enjoying music looks so classy :rclxms:

is the wine the main tweak for the system? :grin:

if only alcohol could make it sound better.....sigh..will pour all over

I see where your problem is, loop_. You did the wrong mod. Instead of pouring all over, you need to pour into own mouth. If applied in sufficient quantity, everything will sound extra smooth.

Problem is, this effect is not permanent and you need repeat the treatment for each session. Kind of hard on the wallet and liver.

:P

Honestly have anyone considered storing headphones in a storage bag, anything from eagle creek half-cube to even ziplocs (yes, my HF-1 are in Ziplocs :P) since storing them out can accumulate dust on the transducer.

i guess if you don't use them often you should get something which prevents dust from entering, but if you do I don't think the dust will settle.

my hf-1 is in semi-storage also..hehe. keep thinking of selling it to buy something nice but really 舍不得

rameish, yea gold label and lahproaig are in quite different ends of the spectrum...anyway for me got alcohol can already la as a student...