Sign in to follow this  
tee

thread split

hammer.gifhammer.gifhammer.gifhammer.gif man !!! poor thing !!! hmm Blues does your ... cd3k still have the nice smell???? .... wahah .... perfume Princess ??? laugh.giflaugh.gifwhistling.gif Edited by N3w_Typ3

yeah still have that flower smell. dunno why

I think my cd3k is very feminine blush.gif likes to spray itself some flower smell.. lol.giflol.gif

yeah still have that flower smell. dunno why

I think my cd3k is very feminine blush.gif likes to spray itself some flower smell.. lol.giflol.gif

nice !!! at least it still very feminine !!! lol.giflol.giflol.gif no wonder Dt 880 fall in love with her !!!! hammer.gifhammer.gifhammer.gif

Then the Ultrasone HFI-650 Trackmaster appeared and said "I'm HFI-650 Trackmaster, General of the headphone of AMD64, Father to the adopted DT431, Brother of the yet unknown HFi-2000G, and I'll sound better with an amp whether you think so or not hammer.gif

yea... apparently it's quite daring and rebellious!

Even amd has a hard time trying to find his hands inside the HFi650's trousers! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

well it may change soon! right amd wink.gif

haha ... but it seeem ... cool.gif that everyone have forget the most important the compact disc player !!!! wub.gifwub.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

dt880 is ac/dc... haha.gifhaha.gif

talking about cd players.. actually har! Cd players and headphones cannot be separated. Just like honey and water.. they're forever a gh3y partner. You cannot have one without another.

But then come this one known as amp! It's very notorious and is dubbed no. 1 kaypo in the town(youngest in town also). It brings along with him a 1 m sometimes 2 m long plastic tubular shape thingy. Some are really stiff while others are quite flexible! w00t.gif

They come in many colour.. some white laced with the stripes and some plain blue/pink/red colour! w00t.gif

Ok so enough about the 'tubular thingy'. The amp walks around town and one day finds the cdp and headphone . So it offers to poke the cd player on its buttock with that thingy . Then the headphone would poke the amp-ey in front (3-50m3? yucky.gif )

The people around town saw that and many copy that idea into what is known today as headphone setup.

You have the cd player <- interconnect -> amp <-headphone (ouch! they don't feel pain? unsure.giftongue.gif )

p.s story courtesy of Lekguan from mIRC #sgheadphones lair

Edited by Blues

This is what all manufacturers tell the headphones b4 they leave the factory

Headphones!

Three weeks from now You will be fully burned in.

Imagine how You'll sound, and it will be so.

Hold the line!

Stay with me!

If you find yourself alone,

sounding like sh!t with with excessive bass and treble,

do not be troubled --

for you are in Elysium,

and you're already dead!

Brothers, what we sound in Life echoes in Eternity....

ampey! Where have u gone these days? The last time u were seen was in 1500 BC! Man how time flies

Do you still keep your 'weapon'? tongue.gif

guys, this is getting crappy.

Haw haw haw!!! lol.gif

Heathens! Bow all ye mere mortals to Thor the god in the form of DT150!

haha .. N@Z ... you are a little late ... to join us crape !!!! lol.giflol.gif

Yeah, had an early night bcos I have a meeting early this morning. Had to go back home as I forgot my vehicle entry pass rolleyes.gif Thor is great but he is forgetful! Too many bashes on the head with the hammer! hammer.gif