Sign in to follow this  
puffpoopy

PA2V2!

Ordered the PA2V2 and it came, goodness me, it really made a very BIG DIFFERENCE to my music on my iPod!

Tried the Opening theme of Superman on the amp (not burnt in, stock cable, iPod volume slightly more than a quarter) and the bass is very well-defined & punchy, the triangle tings and xylophone pings really came out as compared to the internal amp. :cans: Tested it with other punchier tracks as well as a few symphonic pieces and its really worth my every single 90 buckaroos and 1.5wks of waiting! :thumbup:

Yes, all these with just the stock cable. I can't imagine if I run the music thru the line out port straight to the amp! :rclxms::rclxms:

Very excited now. Anyone knows where to get good iPod lineout cables? :P

May i know, what IEM/can do you use ?

Thanks

Ordered the PA2V2 and it came, goodness me, it really made a very BIG DIFFERENCE to my music on my iPod!

Tried the Opening theme of Superman on the amp (not burnt in, stock cable, iPod volume slightly more than a quarter) and the bass is very well-defined & punchy, the triangle tings and xylophone pings really came out as compared to the internal amp. :cans: Tested it with other punchier tracks as well as a few symphonic pieces and its really worth my every single 90 buckaroos and 1.5wks of waiting! :thumbup:

Yes, all these with just the stock cable. I can't imagine if I run the music thru the line out port straight to the amp! :rclxms::rclxms:

Very excited now. Anyone knows where to get good iPod lineout cables? :P

Do upgrade the mini-mini cable, it makes a big difference to the sound.

Jaben sells some cables which you could try.

Check these out if you intend to exploit your iPod's lineout. There are of course similar, cheaper alternatives.

Using the cresendo lineout for ipod on my nano. I need to verify something later to see if its my connector or is it a standard problem. When u press down on the lineout connector, u lose one side of the audio. Quite irritating since i put my dap+amp in my pocket.

Edited by tassardar_

Using the cresendo lineout for ipod on my nano. I need to verify something later to see if its my connector or is it a standard problem. When u press down on the lineout connector, u lose one side of the audio. Quite irritating since i put my dap+amp in my pocket.

Eh Ur AMP 90 dollar then got this kind of perfomance le arh....Will it work if i use it with a nano and a UM1?

Guest joi-ful

Lineout is for use with an amp only I'm afraid.

Btw his amp isn't SGD90.. He mentioned in another thread that his Hornet M is more than SGD600. Wow!