Sign in to follow this  
Wortel

My cans arrived.

That's exactly what I meant wink.gif although not the sub between your head but use the sub inconjunction with the K501.

laugh.gif It can be done but with my speakers I dont think I can disable the tweeters. wacko.gif

I did tell you that the K501 would be producing "natural" bass. smile.gif no bass on the input, no bass on the output. and that's from my experience with it's small brother the K401.

But then again, I was using my own setup (/me looks at sig). That definitely has a big big factor on the output. smile.gif

as I often seen in audioasylum.

YMMV (your mileage may vary)

jayel

Edited by jarthel

Yeah Jayel. Im still thankful for the advice you gave me in our chat. It was nice to meet you in person and see your setup. laugh.gif I got to wear the CD3K for about a minute. haha.gif I hope you will give me a more extended audition one day. wink.gif

Ok my cans have now had bucket loads of burnin. I just let them play while I listen with speakers.

I put them on for a bit of a listen and I was surprised how much better they were from when I last used them about a week ago. They flow alot easier and the bass is richer and deeper. Mids are still wonderful. I had them on mid volume levels when I push my soundcard all the way its sounds sh*t and it starts to thin out even though its louder its kinda strange.