buihia

best bang for buck IEM for a newbie ?

never liked the UM1, maybe its because of my bass heavy music :ppth:

have you considered the crossroads Mylarones? cheap, good, and certainly one of the most bang for buck entry level canalphones. :))

Guest fantasyrulz

lol hobbit.

don listen to tht hobbit he is a bass heavy person lol.

um1s are good for starting IEMs, u might want to try the TC20 and Mylarone too. Different IEMs gives you different sound signature i should say.. there is no such thing as "the more expensive it is the better the SQ of it" so even if you find the cheap 50 Bucks sounds better then the 500 bucks IEMs there is nothing wrong with you ear and infact.. its better for your wallet too lol

yeah, this hobbit is one basshead :party:

but SERIOUSLY, if you want bang for buck, it comes down to the TC20(which is difficult to find i think) or the Mylarones.

if you are considering an amp, the price of the UM1 can get you a mylarone AND a crossroads 2. but the wisest thing that can be said, is to go down and listen, listen, and listen.

dont BUY based on our recommendations, LISTEN to our recommendations, THEN make your own decision and buy :))

that system works like a charm for me, and for alot of people, i would think. :))