Sign in to follow this  
mychew

Any cans lovers in ya school or working place?

Well... It's up to you people to convert others into headphone freaks.. LOL. I did sorta convert one of my best friends. He bought a pair of DT431's at the time and I gave him an A47 variant (Class A) headamp.

Most people don't believe in paying that much for a pair of headphones, this ain't hi-fi, ya' know. They're skeptical and nedd to hear the phones on a proper setup before they realise why you'd spend so much on the cans.

Well...  It's up to you people to convert others into headphone freaks..  LOL.  I did sorta convert one of my best friends.  He bought a pair of DT431's at the time and I gave him an A47 variant (Class A) headamp. 

Most people don't believe in paying that much for a pair of headphones, this ain't hi-fi, ya' know.  They're skeptical and nedd to hear the phones on a proper setup before they realise why you'd spend so much on the cans.

yes, when u r in it, that's it, a never ending story.

Cant be done.. all people want is bass. Tell them to buzz off and buy 2 12" subs.

Moderator edit: No expletives allowed albeit disguised; replaced by a milder verb. Are U sober mate? wink.gif

Edited by Mackie

mychew....you could read the chinese website that i recommended previously before engaging with her on dialogue on Chinese gears.....but the killer appls should happen when you start applying tweaks on her cans and .... crazylaugh.gif

oh btw, hi fi is only a means....not an end to music. And cans could bring out much details in your music without burning holes in your pants. wine.gif

Is it true tee? I'll have to burn a hole in my pants if I wanna make my cans sound good.

Edited by Wortel

wortel .. no. what tee meant was headphone setup is much cheaper than speaker and can easily give you detail that are on par with speaker setup costing much more expensive.

Of course if you spend like 10k in headphone setup it totally defeats the purpose alr , unless you're very rich. A <1k system can perform quite decently already

hehe...yup...huangyong is another headfiers found in NP as he describe himself an extreme cans lovers and study in Ngee Ann as well. Yup, wortel...if spend so many money on headphones setup, i rather go for speakers smile.gif

now what i wanna do is to save lota money and upgrade my cans, buy a headamp and nice source yes.gif

met another guy near bukit timah road...somewhere oppsite of McDonald...the bus stop next to the oerhead bridge...a big closed phones is on his head when i was waiting for the bus. I was looking at him at that time, he is connecting his cans to a pcdp. hm...wondering whether he is one of us here?by the way, he's waering glasses and a bit fat... and short hair smile.gif

That would be me.

LOL! If you believe that you'd believe anything! Sorry.

I do look a little like chinese, wear glasses, short hair, minus the fat!

oh.. i c...i thought u had come to Singapore already tongue.gif

Hm...like that huh...looks a bit like chinese...hm...

anyone of u live near there?Bukit Timah in Singapore...

N@Z, sometime u really very naughty..haha... happy.gif