Sign in to follow this  
mychew

Any cans lovers in ya school or working place?

Just notice a headphones lover like me in Ngee Ann Polytechnic...those ear-clip headphones is definitely not in my observation here. It's a girl, first year student! wearing a closed headphones, it's black in colour, too bad cant tell what's the model, coz i cant really see it from a far distance...if i go too close to her, she might think that i want to molest her tongue.gif

just can maintain a 2 to 3 metres distance from her. cant see the brand name and model number too. myabe i'm geeting old already?or is it only printed on the other side?hm...wondering when would i have chance to get closer and take a closer look at her cans. If can, why not let me listen to it as well?But must be fren with her first lah..if not..how can i do all these things,right? rolleyes.gif

cans lovers rare in this city.. jarthel is only guy thats serious.

noone in mysch...

all using earphones and clip ons

there is one guy from my school...

always seen him in the bus every morning wearing the hd-600...

hmm wondering whether the big cans will get damaged by piles of books in his bag biggrin.gif

Everybody at lans has cans.

But only a few have accually got goods ones its sad.

Lots of cheap sony floating around. One guy has MDR-700dj.

About 3 people have HP-890s.

hd600?open hp? driven by portable?

LOL... he must be not in thr right mind to do so

show off maybe? rolleyes.gif

Just notice a headphones lover like me in Ngee Ann Polytechnic...those ear-clip headphones is definitely not in my observation here. It's a girl, first year student! wearing a closed headphones, it's black in colour, too bad cant tell what's the model, coz i cant really see it from a far distance...if i go too close to her, she might think that i want to molest her tongue.gif

just can maintain a 2 to 3 metres distance from her. cant see the brand name and model number too. myabe i'm geeting old already?or is it only printed on the other side?hm...wondering when would i have chance to get closer and take a closer look at her cans. If can, why not let me listen to it as well?But must be fren with her first lah..if not..how can i do all these things,right? rolleyes.gif

Oh...ic happy.gif ,

question(serious question, so u must be serious oso),

u want to know the can so as to know the girl or want to know the girl so as to know the can?

my suggestion(in extremely humble terms),

u can know the can without knowing the girl or u can know the girl and don't bother abt the can. But if u know the girl then sure u can know the can.

i wish u good luck in u "close encounter with the opposite sex" heeheehee tongue.gif

Only one he used an MX400 but he lost that then used etys but got worried that it might get stolen so used the Eggos but the boss asked whether I could hear the phone ringing with 'those things' on... I completely gave up after that!

Oh...ic  ,

question(serious question, so u must be serious oso),

u want to know the can so as to know the girl or want to know the girl so as to know the can?

my suggestion(in extremely humble terms),

u can know the can without knowing the girl or u can know the girl and don't bother abt the can. But if u know the girl then sure u can know the can.

i wish u good luck in u "close encounter with the opposite sex" heeheehee 

haha...actually i wanna know that gal in order to know the cans...but it can be always in another way round that u would not even expect to comes out like that. I wish i can know the cans without knowing her...but the problem is--- where is the brand name and model number???? i really cant find it. in order to find out more, the best approach is to know her first. Then, if i know her well already, maybe she is willing to let me listen to her cans...so that i know how her cans sound. At first glance, i thought she is a guy, those guys who looks more like a gal. then when i go back to my seat from her back...i notice she is a gal. coz she tie her hair, that's why she does not really looks like a girl...and maybe the effect of the dim environment also make my vision blur, so that i cant really differentiate a guy and a gal??? am i making the point confusing?

this is not the first time, if i really wanna encounter the opposite sex...got many experience already wink.giftongue.gif

Tell u what, spare yourself the pain of curiosity and approach her about the cans. Hit 2 birds with one stone..know the cans and the girl. It's a bliss to have a partner who also embraces your hobby. tongue.gif

Tell u what, spare yourself the pain of curiosity and approach her about the cans. Hit 2 birds with one stone..know the cans and the girl. It's a bliss to have a partner who also embraces your hobby. 

hehe...but i don't think she is a local gal, should be coming from china. Her face tells me that she is most probably a chinese gal (come from china), a bit too far for me. be a best friend is enough already smile.gif but, talking about distance, she is currently studying inthe same school with me, it's quite near also...yesterday she keep looking at me, maybe she thinks alike as me, finally found a guy who's also a headphones lover tongue.gif

We are OT-ing here but let's give it a last nudge before resuming topic. My wife is a HongKonger....distance doesn't count......as long as there's a bond.

I think this thread is beyond help already no.gif

Anyways mychew! Just go up to her with your headphones on and start talking about headphones and stuff. The only way to find out. yes.gif

haha...maybe should try it if i see her somewhere again...anyway i always bring along my headphone when i go to school smile.gif

anyway, the reason is i got gf already lah tongue.gif if i go approach her, later my gf found out, she'll chop me into 18 pieces...sorry for this OT...but there's many earphones lovers in my school instead of headphones, anyway, they don't really like earphones i think...from my observation, they just want to show off their Sony ear-clip phones...

but the main reason is they want nice music,coz they said sony ear-clip phones are really nice, music sounds good. They dun think whether it's a good headphones or not...some of them just like to blast the music loud and show off how their ears is going to spoilt by their loud music... LOL

back to the topic...when they saw my HD 202, they just say...wow...sennheiser sial...my god...*fainted*.. they only know that...if that headphone comes from sennheiser, then it must be a good headphones...got another guy is more funny...headphones no need to be so good one...can listen to music is ok already...yeah..only for pure music lovers and not audiophiles like us here...i can guarantee.

they dun even know what is headamp...they also duno how to judge a headphones better than me...some more i'm a newbie!!!they only know...this headphones sound nice...bass is enough...good...that headphones sxxks, lousy....noisy...dun buy it...ah...my head going to explode soon....

but i did notice the new model from sennheiser, a new neckband clip-on phones. looks stylish. it;s the first neckband clip-on phones from sennheiser. but personally i considered those earphones lovers as pure music and/or game lovers, normally they use it for music listening and gaming, they said..those phones are better than earphones...sound nice and good for gaming and enjoying music....but did they really enjoy the music out of their phones?i doubt so dry.gif

i just remember i have a classmate who also owns a HD 200 like Sipher. But he bought that cans coz he likes to blast the music until very loud, then he no need to put on his headphones to listen to it...the only response i get from him on how he thinks of his headphones, is--- i like it very much....bass is enough and can blast up to a very loud volume...so shiok...even can hear the "oh!oh!" sound from ICQ clearly...nah..my one also can...he don't even know the specs and categories of his cans, my god...like this just can conside a music lovers sleep.gif IMHO...

nvm...at least i learn more than them...they dun really care for wat i mention to them...

so there are only a few headphones lovers in my school...but not sure they love the music or both the headphones and the music??