Sign in to follow this  
ablaze

#sgheadphones on irc.galaxynet.org

yo guys...come on...we have Q already...if u know how to use IRC..please park in to #sgheadphones

our official IRC channel.

Tee...where r u?why dun u come in as well and join us for the fun? sharing stuff too ma wink.gif hehe... tongue.gif

Mychew, is tee back in SG? If so, can help me ask him if the KSC50 for $30 at queensway shopping centre still holds true?

oh...it has been quite a long time since my last login for IRC...i miss the SGH IRC channel man...too bad the stupid firewall block me from accessing to IRC network. now at last, with the help of Matboon in IRC, by spreading out the words that i need help in tunneling software,i can go back to SGH official IRC channel. But in the end, i still subscribe to Http-tunnel service, though many helps being opffered to me, those solution are not really that suitable and applicable to the network i'm currently in.

i think for the rest of our SGH members would not have this kind of problem rite?

so why dun u all come and join us in SGH official IRC channel?

come join us at galaxynet server #sgheadphones channel and enjoy the fun. have fun and chat inside, it can be very helpful, for example, my case mentioned above wink.gif

we welcome u and wait for u. once again, our IRC channel need your support!!! holiday.gif