Sign in to follow this  
ablaze

#sgheadphones on irc.galaxynet.org

har me not policeman lah...

me not the moderator... so how to be policeman here?

Edited by lengcm

Fewh... it's really a pain to surf using 56k man sleep.gifsleep.gif

Yeah, a place to crap is the IRC channel but how come people still decide to crap in here I dont understand smoke.gif

rolleyes.gif

Bwahahahha haha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gif

leng: wah 9600 is really antique already hehe

The slowest I've tried is only 33600 or is it 36000? mine by US robotics I can remember tongue.gif

Edited by Blues

tonite topic is song guessing....haha...specially for AMD...from year 2001 to year 2002 wink.gif have fun..

topic would change if the game is over...all ppl can suggest for new topic for every nite...as long as u join us...cya there in SGH irc channel !!!

joining SGH irc channel doesnt mean that u r not belong to SGH...irc channel meant for those stuff that is not suitable to be discussed in SGH...but it's ok in IRC channel..hehe..and have fun inside too wink.gif

today topic is inside the channel topic...have fun... wink.gif

but isnt it what the lounge is meant for...other topics not pertaining to headphones?

I see the irc channel as more of a place to have real time interaction and generally a place to get to know each other better.

no no.....hehe...u still dun get wat i mean?oh oh...Q00...got take IQ test...lol..just kidding...just join and u will know what's the differences between lounge and IRC channel wink.gif