Xiao_Catz

Go ES1/2 5c or Triple! help me decide

ES1/2 5c or Triple !  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hm i was thinking would it sound like the um1? if then i might as well save money, just get the um56.

Edited by eugen3

cfm better then um1 one la

u see ES2 is like 40% better then Um2

customs are better then universal ones unless u compare ES1 with triple D

actually to me um56 is not worth might as well u save up and get um2/sf5pro

Edited by Xiao_Catz

why not um56?

provides the best seal you can get.

and the 56s can be used on um2 as well

and im not really fond of the design of the UE iems

yes um 56 provides the best seal but u compare with custom its a no no

and it juz makes your totally IEM uglier *no offense*

Edited by Xiao_Catz

actually depends on individual,like there's a forumer,he prefers UM56 with UM2 rather than ES2.

to him,the former sounds just better.

but after he bought the hornet amp and paired it with ES2,he took back his words :P

custom compare with universal cfm win one la unless u wanna compare them with cans

custom compare with universal cfm win one la unless u wanna compare them with cans

Not true

some universal's are better than customs

and my westones are more detailed than my cans.

yes um 56 provides the best seal but u compare with custom its a no no

and it juz makes your totally IEM uglier *no offense*

Compared with custom, it is almost the same. Still fits to the shape of your canal.

makes your IEM uglier?

if you buy IEM's just for the looks then i have nothing to say to you.

hey come on man we are buying things not finding a wife for ourself u need get so serious -.-

u have your own taste i have mine, y u get so worked up for?

lousy cans compare with um1 of cause um1 will win

and i am still looking for opinions so pls stop crapping my thread. thanks.

same to u! stop u're nonsense of you been serious this and that in my thread

i am more serious then u do !

i need suggestion/opinions not some ppl going around lecturing on me how serious u must be

to buy a custom/triple D IEM

Edited by Xiao_Catz

Not true

makes your IEM uglier?

yes partially for the looks anything wrong with that?

i have nothing to say to u also so get back to your own thread

Not true

some universal's are better than customs

and my westones are more detailed than my cans.

Compared with custom, it is almost the same. Still fits to the shape of your canal.

makes your IEM uglier?

which pair of customs you own?

all of us has a different set of ears,so at the end of the day,it's all about individual taste. :cans:

actually,i do agree that UM56 looks ugly with it's protruding out of the ears,but of course,who doesn't want a pair of good-looking & good performance IEM (for instance,ES2)?singaporeans are like this what,ai pi ai chee ai dua liap @@! B);):sweat:

cheers.

which pair of customs you own?

all of us has a different set of ears,so at the end of the day,it's all about individual taste. :cans:

actually,i do agree that UM56 looks ugly with it's protruding out of the ears,but of course,who doesn't want a pair of good-looking & good performance IEM (for instance,ES2)?singaporeans are like this what,ai pi ai chee ai dua liap @@! B);):sweat:

cheers.

cheers bro :party:

your the most understanding one

Edited by Xiao_Catz

Eugen3 : Hmm... I really wonder, which universal can win a custom and which custom are you referring to ? I own a lot of top of the line universals from various brands and their flagship customs as well.

Unless of course you are talking about westone 3 and ES1 than I rest my case. :D

Xiao_Catz : But seriously man! You should decide by yourself which custom you should go for, it's as if you are asking us to choose your girlfriend for you kinda thing. If you have decided on ES1, go for it. If not just go out and listen to the various brands and see if you like their sound signature, from there on, you won't go wrong.

Edited by Ryner

Eugen3 : Hmm... I really wonder, which universal can win a custom and which custom are you referring to ? I own a lot of top of the line universals from various brands and their flagship customs as well.

Unless of course you are talking about westone 3 and ES1 than I rest my case. :D

Xiao_Catz : But seriously man! You should decide by yourself which custom you should go for, it's as if you are asking us to choose your girlfriend for you kinda thing. If you have decided on ES1, go for it. If not just go out and listen to the various brands and see if you like their sound signature, from there on, you won't go wrong.

actually Ryner i have tested everything from IEM to cans this pass few weeks

i am not those *NATO* type and now my options are

either an ES1/2*if i sacrifice N93i* or wait for triple D or instead juz throw all on a pair of Sr325i

i am making this thread because i need some opinion on which way i should go on my next upgrade

in the end i know its up to me to decide *i am fully aware of that*

peace.

Edited by Xiao_Catz

I'd personally go with the SR325i, which would be around $450 (if I am not wrong). You can then buy a handphone (or be closer to the price of the phone you are targeting in the first place). Of course, you could try other headphones of that price range (K601, my personal favorite as a home headphone, HD595, AD900, A900, SR225 and MS2).

If you were to start listening at home, headphones are the way to go (in my humble opinion), but if you were to continue to listen on the go, you could sell off your current IEMs to fund the new Westone 3 (or ES2 or Triple fi., for that matter).