bahkuteh!

BOSE head come here !

enough of your bose crap la no one will entertain u here

erm.. sorry off topic here.. but xiao_catz, how come your picture change so oftenly? LoLz..

to compare which one is nicer

The Head-Fi thread has, if nothing else, the merit of being a mature, thoughtful discourse.

Here, I think it's a case of basically having evac'ed and sealing the exit from the outside.

@ OP: If you're trying to start an appreciation thread, you should probably flesh out the thread appropriately.

Judging by your puerile dismissal of the only meaningful post in the thread though...

Edited by radioactive28

i mean, if you are starting about BOSS appreciation, you might want to list out how good they are with you? or your pleasant experinces with them? and what kind of headphones that they make that you like?

or even their beautiful asthetics?

i think this will only become a flame war if all anyone does is criticise other brands or people.

to get the ball rolling, have you tried the boss triports? heard stuff about them, and would like to have a listen, any place that you know that allows for an audition? :))

cheers and PEACE

I believe the BOSE triports and QC3 are available for audition at Lot 1 at Choa Chu Kang at Atlas (I think it is level 4)

Anyways... I have heard the Qc3 and the triports for myself. Personally I find that they produce really crappy and muddy mids, you can hear all the noise in vocals. No doubt they cancelled sound pretty well (the QC3 that is), but the bottom line is that the sound was less than desirable, and that practically spoils it for me. For me the Qc3 and the tripods are way way way over priced, for the quality they produce, i would pay $160 for a pair, tops.

Bose has very aggressive marketing, I do not disagree with that, along with nice showrooms and metallic finishes. Of course, looks arent everything, but it does play a great factor, after all, many people bought ipods just because "their friends were using it what". (I'm just quoting an example here).

some ppl buy it not for the SQ but for the brand :sweat:

Edited by Xiao_Catz

$160...... they produce sound equivalent to the SR80's? cause thats quite a tall order, i myself LOVED the SR80's :))

They're rather a long shot from the SR80, a very long shot.

They sound closer to my ATH-T4, which is pretty generic-sounding, except the bass is on overdrive.

If you read my post on the QC3, they costs about 4 SR80s.

Time to try out the SF5 EB. I have a good feeling they might be on the same level.

Edited by radioactive28