Sign in to follow this  
fishball79

Cheap AA Rechargeables?

If you guys didn't know,

www.w3cube.com , a Singaporean company in Grandlink Square very near Paya Lebar MRT sells the highest capacity AA batteries, Sanyo 2100mAh very cheaply.

A dozen of the sanyo 2100mha is SGD$39

The fast charging Sanyo rechargeable with 2x2100mah batts $38.

If anyone is interested and will be making the trip down, CAN HELP ME BUY AND SEND OVER?

The same batteries costs $7.50 each and I intend to buy a dozen!

Thanks!

woah didn't know they are so cheap man...

Sony Rechargable Kit comes with 2 AA Rechargable battery cost around SGD35 i think. Would this considered cheap?

Depends how fast it can charge & what is the mAH. Normally for that price it is 1200mAH & charges a full set in at least 2 hours.

You can ask w3cube to ship to you direct, you can pay via your POSB/DBS internet banking.

But I believe $13 per 4 pieces is a special price only if you bought the charger or their PCDP.

Otherwise you pay $14 for 4 pieces.

(If you order, look for raymond tell him Eric Koh recommended you, he may give you a better price wink.gif)

Actually you can get it for $12 for 4 of the Sanyo AA 2100 battery.

EastGear

111 North Bridge Road

Peninsula Plaza #02-08

They also sell alot of those intelligent charger ... like RipVan & Maha party.gif

Come to think abt it I'm selling off one of my 4 chargers. It's virtually unused. It's a GP quick charger, the orange colour one that is rounded and ergo looking shape. Just plug to wall and keep it there. Add batts to charge when necessary. $12, pm me. laugh.gif