Sign in to follow this  
Wortel

Beer

well, you could fly here anytime.....the moment you touch down, the draft is on me....for sure. wink.gif

until the day when gals arrive....and when the itch starts, the leisure begins with no boundary at the sea or bed front...the story begins....in the land of jungle or downunder. wink.gif

well....it becomes poetic when nice music is flowing

"From the Day Forward" by Kevin Kern ...my tears blur my vision....her innocence touches my heart....with her rare beauty...demure is my word for her...and her desire is my prayer....day to day.....miles to miles....till the day we meet....we have our trust in us....within each of us is a loving real self....embracing the wind....that carries pollen on a summer breeze...i hope you will join me on this continuing journey....from this day forward....my luv Rachel wub.gif .

only 1 beer at the club last weekend. beer.gif and half a bottle of bourbon drunk.gif

With good wines...we celebrate our reunion...a warm nite with candle lights...how nice that we meet...we embrace each other...time has passed....we stand the test...no one between us now...we are one... we rejoy our time together again... wink.gif

Time flies....having beer alone....recalling the early days together.....she was 17 and i was teaching her vector in maths, leaving aside priority for macro-econometric and option pricing modelings. Such was a fond memory .... care came naturally and it is rejuvenating now. wink.gif

Drank 10 - beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif

San Migeil Imported Phillapino beers - So good kicking.giflaugh.gif

well, he said free flow...after enjoying our ideas contributed in SGH. Ask him please. It is located on 6th floor, take a lift right up or stop by a spa on 3rd floor if you want some massages to begin with. wink.gif

Now this sounds like an interesting building.........get the booze first and then rub down or vice versa.....so many choices to make in life. beer.gifinnocent.gif

Edited by Mackie

Rub down done by a big, burly, hairy...

tee, just remember...

You gotta serve somebody (Bob Dylan). May be the devil, may be the turkish guy...but you gotta serve sombody...