Sign in to follow this  
shuy

can sum1 help me do this for a fee?

Lol. We all come in read but cannot help so yea...explains the 78 views.Can't help either cos I've zero soldering skills too. Maybe you could try experimenting yourself?

Was going to let others have a chance to help you. If you stay in Tampines or Simei and can promise me you won't want to reverse this mod, I am willing to do it for you. It is a simple mod. No charge.

earphones aren't dat simple... not just anybody can solder those tiny tranducer posts... i do modify headphones only for wiring but im not the person for earphones... my hands just shake too mush for tiny work... :D

earphones aren't dat simple... not just anybody can solder those tiny tranducer posts... i do modify headphones only for wiring but im not the person for earphones... my hands just shake too mush for tiny work... :D

All you need is a table that shakes with you..... or maybe blink faster? ( increase shutter speed) :think::D

omg... :lol: hahahahaha.....

few of my friends saw my hands shake and they wouldn't stop laughing... lucky i my table is real heavy and stable... :)) shutter speed hmm... haha... im jus not the rite person for earphone mods...