Sign in to follow this  
Steven

Cardas Senn's headphone upgrade cable

I tried to find COHERENCE AUDIO which is the distributor for cardas cable but went to Adelphi the 3 shops in the shops directories belongs to Kingsley, so my questions is where is COHERENCE AUDIO?

Btw I saw MBD selling Zu Mobius 2.5m for $590 is this the right price?

Coherence is on the 4th floor, closer to the stairs overlooking the central atrium. You can find the newer grey colour Cardas Sennheiser replacement cables there.

Depending on which headphone you own, I find the Cardas a better match for the HD580 & 600, while the Zu works well for the HD650. This is for the cables available locally.

If you plan to order overseas, the Stefan Audio Art Equinox is quite good for all three, and must be seriously considered. Expensive and a long wait time are the only problems.

Coherence is on the 4th floor, closer to the stairs overlooking the central atrium. You can find the newer grey colour Cardas Sennheiser replacement cables there.

Depending on which headphone you own, I find the Cardas a better match for the HD580 & 600, while the Zu works well for the HD650. This is for the cables available locally.

If you plan to order overseas, the Stefan Audio Art Equinox is quite good for all three, and must be seriously considered. Expensive and a long wait time are the only problems.

But i went there the shop name is Kingsley not Coherence leh

As you get off the escalator on the 4th floor, the first shop you see is Asia Sound. Turn left and the next shop is Kingsley. Walk a few more steps, and the next shop is Coherence.

Cannot be clearer than that right? :))

Edited by tbln

The Cardas works great with the HD650's. Tried both the Zu and Cardas and kept the latter. Zu is a bit darker imho which I didn't want with the already creamy sound of the Senns.

As you get off the escalator on the 4th floor, the first shop you see is Asia Sound. Turn left and the next shop is Kingsley. Walk a few more steps, and the next shop is Coherence.

Cannot be clearer than that right? :))

Strange i must have missed it but i didn't see any shop name with Coherence on it right after Kingsley. Guess i got to go again and open my eyes :shocking:

Take the stairs, as you exit the stairway, you will see electroades audio. Take the left, you will be facing a store with curtains drawn, on its left is a nice show room with MBL on its doors. This is Coherence Audio.

BTW, I do like the cardas with the 650 but am interested to try out the stefen cable. But its sooo expensive.

Oh no! 2 : 1! :helpsmilie:

Just highlights how different people prefer different sound signatures and the importance of trying if you can.

How much is the Cardas cable selling for?

Take a look on Stephen Art Audio Equinox LE for the Sennheiser HD650.

Half the price of the ZU and considered better from many peaple.

I own this cable and it's NIGHT / DAY to the stock cable.

Not too expansive .. 200-250$ if I remember correctly.

Night & day.. from my experience the differences were subtle but noticeable. Certainly not worth the 150.00 price tag I paid for it.. You are better off getting the Zu/Moon audio/apuresound/ or stefan arts 650 cable..

My F*** up.. I had Cardas on my mind..