El Scorcho

Hi Everyone

Hi everybody, I'm new to this board. Thanks to Ablaze for the invite; I think I might actually visit more often here than on Head-Fi. headphone.gif

Aural Focus is my new company and I currently import Ultrasone headphones. I'm offering them at the following prices:

HFI-650 Trackmaster

HFI-650 DVD Edition

HFI-2000

I finished up my current stock with the ppl at Head-Fi and Headwize, but will order for the local market depending on demand. I am willing to negotiate prices based on quantity.

Also, I sell the Philips HP-890

I'm currently trying to work out a deal with Alessandro Music Products to see if I can bring in the Music Series headphones. If I am able to, there is a high chance that I will be able to match or go even lower than MBD, so we (yep, I myself am converting from RS-1 to MS-Pro) can all have 'tweaked' Grados at lower prices! But they seem to have lost interest in Singapore. If you wish, you may drop a mail to hounddogcorp@msn.com to show your support for Alessandro and Aural Focus so they will reconsider my offer.

Happy listening, everyone. party.gif

why does the price jump for DT880?

did the hungbros mark up their price?

or what..

I don't think that can worth that much.. usually beyer.. I can say is around slightly more ex than hd600 only. maybe 500 is justifiable.

Hi El Scorcho. finally you join us smile.gif

wow! another dealer in the forums! party.gif

anyway, moved your posts out of that thread cos thats only for prices, not discussions. Discussions are more than welcome here of course happy.gif

El Scorcho:

Besides the headphones you mentioned what other gear do you sell? Tell us more about you company.

Albaze,

So its okay to post prices as long as there's a discussion as well? Just asking since I ahd some comments next to the Beyer headphones as well as prices and got told to post it in classifieds only.

oops. sorry, no actually that was in the "where to buy headphones" sticky. I cut and paste. anyway, prices there and in the classifieds ok wink.gif

man..moderation is tough

okok..guys. lets just have it free and easy. this is supposed to be an easy-going place to hang out smile.gif if you want to post your prices here..go ahead ok. just use your own discretion k, i mean if you post a thread titled "XXX Cans for sale!! look here!!" in the main forum..I'll move it. Most else, I'll just close one eye lah smile.gif So just use your own discretion k, guys?

hahhaa.. yeap.. way to go ablaze! party.gif

sometimes it is a bit hard if there's too much rule...

Thanks, ablaze, for all the hard moderation work. I know it's tough, especially with people like me who don't know then anyhow post headphone.gif

Guyferd: Yep, the price jump for the DT880 is ridiculous; more than a 100 bucks! Hung Bros. implied that Beyer upped the prices, but Meier Audio prices remain the same. In fact, now they're cheaper than Hung Bros.

N@Z: My company's only a couple months old, but I secured a deal with Ultrasone already. Problem is, the Singapore market is really very small, so I'm still negotiating with them to tailor the deal for Singapore. My other aim is to bring in Alessandros. They were interested at first, but now they stopped replying to emails. I hate it when they don't bother to give a definite reply and leave you hanging. The same thing happened with Etymotics.

Thanks for the info El Scorcho. So you mainly carry headphone products as mentioned.

Maybe the upcoming war had something to do with it their no response being in the US?