Sign in to follow this  
WatCult

mychew & his next Quest for DT990 in sgHeadphones

mychew, if you are on budget I recommend you to go for the dt990pro, it's still cheaper than the consumer version ,albeit a lil more uncomfortable

I personally can live with the clamping pressure of the pro version as I had the 770pro before w00t.gif

Edited by Blues

Blues, how much is the 990pro? I thought both the consumer and pro versions cost the same now...ever since all Beyer prices were revised due to the stronger EUR since early this year.

Edited by Mackie

oops...see how first...when i get a proper source later i'll try and see which one i would get then for my upgrades...now..listen to my current setup and enjoy should be nice enough..at least i dun feel that i'm really that urgent to get a source and cans upgrade wink.gif

hee hee..

I don't know about now.. but last time hungbros had the 990pro for 300 retail(bargain could go till ard 260). Maybe now the price is more or less the same. maybe mychew would like to check it out first.

the consumer cost over 300.. 350 ard there ? if that's so .. the pro would be quite alot cheaper.

hee hee..

I don't know about now.. but last time hungbros had the 990pro for 300 retail(bargain could go till ard 260). Maybe now the price is more or less the same. maybe mychew would like to check it out first.

the consumer cost over 300.. 350 ard there ? if that's so .. the pro would be quite alot cheaper.

Unlikely to be the same now.....not when every dealer can raise the price because of stronger foreign currency. DT880 used to be $450-500 and it's been raised to $599.

Good to check on the pricing though. I also heard 990 is only sold in JBL Gallery....not sure though.

hee hee..

Unlikely to be the same now.....not when every dealer can raise the price because of stronger foreign currency. DT880 used to be $450-500 and it's been raised to $599.

Good to check on the pricing though. I also heard 990 is only sold in JBL Gallery....not sure though.

599 wacko.gif ....

so much cheaper to get it from other sources overseas.

hee hee.. those who've got the 880 from your superb deal must be flipping now kicking.gifkicking.gif

hm....when can i save up to that much of money? sleep.gif

earning power is so important to me...but tooo bad i'm still a student...hmm...

take it slowly and step by step...maybe my upgrade path would be slow and steady wink.gif

ka cheng?  lol.gif  lol.gif  lol.gif !!

ummm?? unsure.gif

pm me for the true meaning.. dun wanna get warning for this dirty joke lol.giflol.gif