Sign in to follow this  
WatCult

mychew & his next Quest for DT990 in sgHeadphones

Lock up your daughters!

i agree that listening to a laidback system in very quite background...and i always do that...spend enough time...erm..yeah...then again...my assignment is neglected....i really regret for listening so much to my setup instead of doing assignment...diana krall vocal touch me more than sarah mclachlan's vocal...

Mackie: what is the jazz artist u wanna intro to me last time?i forgot already tongue.gif

Mychew: Listen while working on your assignment and don't neglect them. It's more important than any hobby. The singer U'd heard was Stacy Kent (Premuim records). She has 2 compilation albums........both equally excellent.

Edited by Mackie

Mackie: that's what i'm trying to do now tongue.gif but again...diana always drag my soul away...then no mood doing assignmnet..ah huh...at least i manage to finish much of it now..what a relief..this few days cant sleep well coz rushing of assignment is going on here...now a bit dizzy wacko.gif

ah..waiting for my fren to come and finalise the group part. Hm...stacy kent..would do a search and listen again and see if i really like it...she give a very different feeling for me when listening to her album last time...like to experience it again sometime later....if i like it then i would buy it..oh no...my current collection is all jazz and orchestra...but..i like it..haha..my taste has change to mainly jazz and orchestra..power to me..and power to all..classical..until now still cant find any CD of high quality...maybe the setup that last time i listen to is not good enough...

nowadays, i'm too lazy to bring out my headphones to school...i always like to keep it at home for home setup and then going back early after all my lessons...take a shower...sit down and immerse in the world of music...let's fall in love why dun we fall in love.......

wont u take me to the funly town...wont u take me to the funly town...

and yes...for jazz and orchestra...seriously and frankly speaking....is the reason that i like dt 990 more over the other models....

cdp (unknown character) + x-cans + dt 990 yes.gifkicking.gif

jazz and orchestra?? lol.giflol.gif

Are you calling the beast ? (hd600?) laugh.giflaugh.gif

seriously give it a try before you commit on the dt990 wink.gif

It'a also a perfect match with xcan because the sound is alil dark and x-can is a lil bright (not sure after tube rolling)

muahahahahha but after you've listened to hd600 it'll be hard for you to resist dt880

so it keeps going on and on yeah.gif

lol....u mean i'm damn rich ah?now broke la...need to save for source...if can i want to try out with my setup first then decide for future upgrade...

I sat down to talk to some guy at the lan party and sitting on the desk infront of me I saw some cans.

I was like WT*? these look like... So I picked them up and they were HD600. The computer was off as the guy had gone home to sleep. So I tryed them on.. mmmm comfy tongue.gif Wouldnt mind having a listen sometime. Proberbly a shame as he has some audigy and no amp. tongue.gif

Ya lol... If you working and like to play counter strike, you can buy HD600 for it...

This is what I have done... biggrin.gif

do part time work...hard to find nowadays....need to earn somemore...in need of cash now tongue.gif

Hard? blink.gif

You didn't use your kacheng?