fallen_13

Any bass heavy earphones/Iem to recommend?

Hi, was wondering if anyone has any more bass heavy earphones/Iem to recommend me? Currently, i own the K81DJ and later bought a Senn CX95.

The CX95 was bought because i had wanted to use it for my jogging and gym sessions. But as the genre of music i listen is mostly techno, trance and other bassy stuff. I always find it lacking when compared to my K81DJ. Was wondering if any earphones out there would sound closer to my K81DJ. I've always preferred the feel of bass coming out from headphones but its not very wearable for excercising so was hoping to find a closer alternative in earphones.

Also since i'm at the topic, any better bass heavier headphones to the K81DJ as well? I want the sort of effect like standing in the middle of a club and feeling the bass hitting you on all sides. Thx for any suggestions. :)

Guest dragonboy

Hi, was wondering if anyone has any more bass heavy earphones/Iem to recommend me? Currently, i own the K81DJ and later bought a Senn CX95.

The CX95 was bought because i had wanted to use it for my jogging and gym sessions. But as the genre of music i listen is mostly techno, trance and other bassy stuff. I always find it lacking when compared to my K81DJ. Was wondering if any earphones out there would sound closer to my K81DJ. I've always preferred the feel of bass coming out from headphones but its not very wearable for excercising so was hoping to find a closer alternative in earphones.

Also since i'm at the topic, any better bass heavier headphones to the K81DJ as well? I want the sort of effect like standing in the middle of a club and feeling the bass hitting you on all sides. Thx for any suggestions. :)

Sennheiser CX-300 / Shure SCL2 .... if your buget allows u..... the super duper bass UE 5EB !!! :party:

what ever you do, buy any pair of Ultimate Ears.... apart from the 5EB's because they're too heavy and the uncomfortable and the midrange is very much out of sync.

Guest dragonboy

I think the westone UM-2 already had the RIGHT amount of bass. Super comfort earphone.

I think the westone UM-2 already had the RIGHT amount of bass. Super comfort earphone.

westones one of the most comfortable iems ever.

amount of bass is one thing, bass gripping detail is another. something which sets the atrios from the others.

Sennheiser CX-300 / Shure SCL2 .... if your buget allows u..... the super duper bass UE 5EB !!! :party:

SCL2 isn't a bassy IEM at all...

Most of the recommendations quite expensive. I thought Koss is value for money with at least 3 to 4 times lesser in price with that sound quality. Bass is superb, and far better in comparison with Sony of the same price range IMHO :))

Looks like we have a basshead, try the beyerdynamic iem at Jaben, the base is strong. Or Bijou has quite a strong base too

hmmmm, imo bayer was a good for bass.

why you nv recommend the AKG 518 which you had? lols..