fallen_13

Any bass heavy earphones/Iem to recommend?

BASS HEAVY? Cx300. LOL. Ok, sorry, bad recommendation. Don't get those, the bass is REALLY heavy on those. Like a subwoofer on max. If you're interested do borrow a pair to try though, but i'll warn you that I find it really overwhelming.

Ah yes the futuresonics, how could i forget. those are the kings of bass.

Just felt the urge to jump into this thread to defend CX95.

It doesnt have heart-pounding bass but I feel the sound's incredibly balanced and highly detailed. Its just an excellent all-rounder (genre-wise). One of the best in its price range...

the atrios has a nice deep bass that doesn't overflow to the midrange. i find that the um2's bass is quite boomy and very unlike the atrios. so depends on what kind of bass you like! :D

Yeah if you want the subwoofer effect kind of bass in IEM, nothing comes close to the Atrios. :) Be prepared to burn in for a while though. But you'll be well pleased with it, especially for its bass.

The new Sennheiser IE 8 has bass and tunable bass some more. Try it when you can.

the atrios has a nice deep bass that doesn't overflow to the midrange. i find that the um2's bass is quite boomy and very unlike the atrios. so depends on what kind of bass you like! :D

Hohoho there's even the ER-4 bass! I love the way these things go all the way down. Though you'll only get it with good amplification.

Um you better try 1st. Later flame me for recommending ER-4 to you for bass :grin:

Guest dragonboy

Anything from Ultimate Ears

If u can still get hold of the 5EB and get it to fit in your ears comfortablely, I think the 5EB already obsolete liao. Can also try Westone UM2..... Power bass with good mids and highs + wide soundstage, try the sennheiser flagship IE8. It would be good if you can state your budget.