Sign in to follow this  
mimi

any chance of reviving KSC-35 massorder?

Hmmm, there seems to be a lot of interest in this mass order, you are probably the 4th person asking about it. Okay then, consider it resurrected.

Thanks Vulpix.......Pls put my name in. I'll "rope" in more people from HWZ. By the way,how many people are needed for this mass order? (10?)

Edited by Tohwk

Thanks Vulpix.......Pls put my name in. I'll "rope" in more people from HWZ. By the way,how many people are needed for this mass order? (10?)

I'll incldue your name once the thread is unlocked. I hope to get at least 10 people into this mass order.

I suggest some people take more than 1 piece so that you can fulfill the min 10 pieces required. Even if you don't use it, keep it MIB (Mint In the Box) for sale to any interested parties in the future.

people who are thinking to buy, just get 2.

I tell you.. this thing is so hot in the market that you can be rest assured that the extra pair will be sold easily. I've seen so many people asking for ksc-35 in hwz hometheatre forum, because apparently ksc-35 is reviewed very very favourably

Edited by Blues

The thread has been reopened! Those interested please reply in that thread to confirm your order. mimi and Wen, please reply in that thread and I'll confirm your orders. All orders that are not confirmed in that thread will be nullified in a week.

Since this is more of an equipment discussion I will move this to the other forum plus the Mass Order has been reopened. Discussion in this thread whereas the other thread for confirmation of orders only.