ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

Archive them all and get yourself 20 Terrabytes of disk space :grin::thumbup:

Don't want to compromise my music further. Playing through my brand new and fully upgraded Macbook Pro at Loseloss is no where near my budget Cambridge CDP. CD is the max that I'm willing to sacrifice. If I've the time, space and money, I'll go straight to LP.

Edited by ical

Yes. My old one send for servicing so need one for shoot and as spare when old one is back. 15 inch, upgraded to 2.93Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo and 256GB Solid State Drive. Super fast. :thumbup:

Edited by ical

I'll love that but my study room space is limited with all my cds. Need at least 3 more Ikea cd rack now for my collection after all the shopping spree the last few months. All my new purchase are all over the floor now including my desk.

The following pic will tell you how much space I have.

Easy lah, all you need is one more upgrade and you'll be ho seh liao!

Just upgrade your HOUSE lor!

Yes. My old one send for servicing so need one for shoot and as spare when old one is back. 15 inch, upgraded to 2.93Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo and 256GB Solid State Drive. Super fast. :thumbup:

Muahahaha with these specs :thumbup: , I wouldn't exactly call it SPARE would you? :think::grin:

Edited by Lazyboy

Damn, you really know my heart. It really true! :rclxms: Been looking around. Want to bulid a house with basement for my hifi so that I whack the volume middle of the nite without disturbing the family. And a nice studies for my headphone rig while I'm on my computer. :prettyprincess: But still short of cash. :cry:

Edited by ical

Damn, you really know my heart. It really true! :rclxms: Been looking around. Want to bulid a house with basement for my hifi so that I whack the volume middle of the nite without disturbing the family. And a nice studies for my headphone rig while I'm on my computer. :prettyprincess: But still short of cash. :cry:

Ask your neighbour to sell lah, probably cheaper too.

All you need do is stay in your current place, while next door you sound proof the entire place and FILL it with equipment. So you will have a 1000++ sqft of hifi and/or HT. You can even partition it into 2 sections; 1 for hifi and the other for HT!!! Yeah! :prettyprincess::prettyprincess::prettyprincess::prettyprincess:

Ho seh.. ho seh liao! :party::party::party::party::party:

I wish. How to own 2 HDB flats? :bash: It'll save me lots of money.

Edited by ical

Just move across the straits :whistle:

Power not stable. But definitely can get one of those swee swee bungalow with pool that you've been seeing the papers lately.

I wish. How to own 2 HDB flats? :bash: It'll save me lots of money.

Cannot meh?? I got friend whose parents did that what... buy two adjacent flats that is.

Not that simple lah. Btw, went to see some condo showflat near my place. Their room is damn freaking small even for penthouse and yet have to pay a premium. Rather stick my place now which living room is decently big.

:b2t

Not that simple lah. Btw, went to see some condo showflat near my place. Their room is damn freaking small even for penthouse and yet have to pay a premium. Rather stick my place now which living room is decently big.

The longer you wait....the smaller they get :smoke:

A little teaser for lava lamp lover. Mathmos Fluidium and Telstar. :grin:

IPB Image

Edited by ical

A little teaser for lava lamp lover. Mathmos Fluidium and Telstar. :grin:

PUB bill is going to get high la :doh: sell away some, we help u to save some $$ :bash:

wondering if one tube amp will cost the PUB bill to go up alot,then ical jialat sia!so many lamp here and there in the whole house and other things also!sell some lava !haha