ical

Pics: Show Off Your Home Rigs

power supply slowly,cannot even find one sets for now and mr go never reply my msg....looking for one set for amp currently only.one more thing i scare is that my little cousin come over to my hse and the qicone look unstable and might topple with one push

Hi bro ito, have you considered using DH Cones? It is ceramic material and in the past, the dealer of Diva amp (Soul of Music) at Adelphi actually used DH Cones for all the Diva gears. At that time, Richard (the dealer boss) demo to me with and without the cones and the difference was immediately discernable.

@Whenesday, nice lava lamp. might get 1 in the future also when the timing is right :D

@uberburger101, guess you finally heard the power of a cdp eh. ;) nice Wall-E 'tweaks' you got yourself there.

@jpcc, interesting food for thought, thanks for the post, the quality of posts in sghead is so much better than posts on the other side. :bash:

@Kachui, i agree on the price perception quality. Guess is quite the norm throughout for a lot of things out there, stuff like clothing, gadgets, etc.

Edited by hellfire112

A little update to my rig. :prettyprincess:

IPB Image

Another Guizu. Wow! Does the rack have footers too? The rack makes the table clean. the only thing is the CDP height might be a bit of an issue with reach while sitting down. :sweat:

Now I've slightly more space for my Macbook Pro thought it still messy with my new cd purchase. Luckily I've long hands so everything is within reach. The rack does improve sound too. Great service from Steve. Decided today, sms him at 3pm and receive it at 8pm. :thumbup:

Edited by ical

i guess,if i was calvin,i will not place in on the table too,maybe find one cosy corner...haha

A little update to my rig. :prettyprincess:

IPB Image

heh, the rack makes everything much neater while adding extra isolation for your rig...good idea! :thumbup:

must had a hard time setting up footers on CDP ya :o

i think u need to transfer the lava lamp to my place. let me take good care of it :ppth:

Might be just me but it does look a little funny to have a rack on the table. :blush:

I like it on the desk as it sound better and keep my stuffs organize. Everything is also within reach when I'm on my computer. So easy when changing cd. Actually it doesn't look that bad thought I agreed it does look funny.

i guess,if i was calvin,i will not place in on the table too,maybe find one cosy corner...haha

I'll love that but my study room space is limited with all my cds. Need at least 3 more Ikea cd rack now for my collection after all the shopping spree the last few months. All my new purchase are all over the floor now including my desk.

The following pic will tell you how much space I have.

IPB Image

must had a hard time setting up footers on CDP ya :o

i think u need to transfer the lava lamp to my place. let me take good care of it :ppth:

Can you believe it, so easy to install those footer now. :grin:

Edited by ical