Sign in to follow this  
Eric Chia

B22 1st impression ......

he can't make up his mind yet :doh:

too many amps on his mind :smoke:

but i'm sure he will get b22 :D

Wow, somehow I knew about krmathis's B22 being a group build but I had no idea it was that gorgeous. Love the blue LED and the minimalistic concept.

I'm afraid Eric might have to sacrifice quite a bit of his salary if he wants to get a B22. No pain no gain? I'm sure bread and water never killed anyone. ;)

Wa I just looked at the thread again, somehow my Linux computer at my workplace didn't load the pics.

That B22 look is just amazing. Period. There are many that can build a B22, but clearly building a beautiful one is a feat only achievable by the few wizards.

Yet another amazing contribution from AMB.

Edited by peanutbutterjam

stop poisoning me guys !! :sweat:

i heard it now for thrice aledi with xlr and with single end as well

and the best thing is i tested all with all my favorite cans.... :cans: and sony r10 as well at HK for 1st time

so i am sure that B22 is the onli world class amp i would call it able to fullfill my unworldy requirements.....

arghghghghg! my head is :rclxub::rclxub::sweat::cry::helpsmilie:

3 cans with xlr recabling aiyo,somemore i will need to modified my jellyfish to xlr inputs and outputs.....

2 more xlr to xlr valgrind somemore.....and somemore woody sens and pads......

i think i need to sit down and think it over.....a large sum of money is involved.... :sweat:

lol :D

my dac is tempting me for xlr input.......

and i am very curious bout the performance.....

since both ss and tube output didnt dissappoint me

i am sure that xlr will make my cans like archangels or goddess watching on me....... :cans:

lol :D

my dac is tempting me for xlr input.......

and i am very curious bout the performance.....

since both ss and tube output didnt dissappoint me

i am sure that xlr will make my cans like archangels or goddess watching on me....... :cans:

I am also curious how the Tube and SS come together to the XLR out of the Xindak. The sound of the Beyer DT880 with the Xindak haunted me already. Can't imagine how i would react with the DT880 on the B22. :shocking:

The XLR from my DAC Magic way much better than my RCA connections. Maybe something to do with the 4 channels available on the balanced connections. Anyway enjoying balanced out oput thru my mixer and thru my nEar05. Finaly using the CD900st was supposed to be plugged in on a Mixer. lol! :party:

Hayz, very tired been quite for a while due to ton of errand to and from hotel due to work. =(

I hope by the end of the week everything comes back to normal. :no:

Edited by jojo_b2

@Jojo: That is your cue to stop buying audio equipment! :P

@Eric: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you can't use caps in a fully balanced setup... means neglect for your jellyfish. :no: