Sign in to follow this  
user

Headphone Meet--March 22,2009

Marvelous pictures! That would finally wrap up the photos of the meet!

I would really want to thank all those who participated in the meet, especially the organisers like Aron and SKM! A round of applause!

Guest jacj6049

yup!!!jojo n kidult's really great guy!!!thanks for ya ppl opinion!!!it's really guide me alot in my future headphone path way!!!wah!!!thanks for the photo of my rig!!ha!!my rig cant compare wit RS1 lah!!jus ya ppl suggestion for me to improve it!!!it still can improve i believe,really thanks for aron n the ppl tat come for this meet!!!ya ppl is jus great!!!hi wednesday!!!next time a porta pro meet?

ai paiseh for me for not attending.... :cry:

wan to try the aron modded w1k with yamamoto.....and some of the toys there.....

i also hope to contribute something for the meet sadly got work at last min...

nevermind there is always a next meet :D

yup!!!jojo n kidult's really great guy!!!thanks for ya ppl opinion!!!it's really guide me alot in my future headphone path way!!!wah!!!thanks for the photo of my rig!!ha!!my rig cant compare wit RS1 lah!!jus ya ppl suggestion for me to improve it!!!it still can improve i believe,really thanks for aron n the ppl tat come for this meet!!!ya ppl is jus great!!!hi wednesday!!!next time a porta pro meet?

haha..our mission is here to spread....POSIONS!!! :grin::grin:

A pity that i missed this meet. Sorry Aron for not informing you. I got busy last week and my ears got infected cause the virus spreaded from sinus infection. :cry::cry:

Hope that my ears will recover before the next meet. :blush::blush:

A pity that i missed this meet. Sorry Aron for not informing you. I got busy last week and my ears got infected cause the virus spreaded from sinus infection. :cry::cry:

Hope that my ears will recover before the next meet. :blush::blush:

Oh no.. you have just caused permanent damage to your ears and your gears will be useless to you now. Pls. place all your Head-Fi stuffs in the classified section. :drool:

Edited by clemo

Oh no.. you have just caused permanent damage to your ears and your gears will be useless to you now. Pls. place all your Head-Fi stuffs in the classified section. :drool:

nah not that serious. but its middle ear infection lol. :cry:

x2, very good job man. :)

@Jojo: This meet no new toy? :P

heh,heh...I know there was a new toy yesterday, and another today... :whistle:

@Uber

No use waiting for me to buy. Get one for yourself so you can enjoy already. :smoke:

Since the Yamamoto I haven't bought anything that I will sell. Actually clearing of alot. My brother very happy again. Lol! ;)

Posting some pics on another thread.

Btw, things bought are still tweaks. I bought nothing from the meet. Which is GOOD!. loL! :thumbup: