Sign in to follow this  
joe_teo

Iriver Bundled Sennheiser Better then Mx500

Just bought a pair of Sennheiser Mx500 today.

I have compared it with my Sennheiser that come bundled with

my iriver 390T.

The Mx500 lose out in terms of bass... I feel the sound reproduction

for the bundled Sennheiser is a lot better..

Going to sell away this earphones..

Anyone interested?

Has anyone any opinion on this??

actually it's sennheiser mx300.. the one that comes bundled, correct me if I am wrong

maybe you would like to run in(break in) your earphone for 2-3 days.. I believe it will improve somewhat. Just plug it to your player or comp and run mp3 24 hr non stop for a few days.

Let the Mx500 burn for 100hrs then listen to it agian, most ear buds or cans does not sound good went new. headphone.gif

Edited by Barradio

Well, MX500 is well suited for classical music, and i understand the other MX models may tend to emphasis the bass for pop and rock music. However I have not listened to those, and personally I owned and used a MX500. To me the bass of MX500 thought not strong but are real and well suite to my taste, where I like music in its natural form and I do not fancy strong bass.

hmm...how abt connect u mx500 to other source, listen to the same song and hear if the bass is there?

As mentioned by other forumers, let it run-in.

Hey Joe, my iriver 390 comes with the Iriver earphones. Are u sure its manufactured by Sennheiser? cos its written iriver on it. If I'm not wrong only the 100 series earphones are manufactured by Sennheiser. Moreover my earphones plug is gold plated which is different from the mx300. blink.gif