Sign in to follow this  
headphonecrazy

Krell KSA-5 Headphone Amp

Gees, I don't even know it exists. What's the price like? It has the same colour scheme of my power amp.

Gees, I don't even know it exists. What's the price like? It has the same colour scheme of my power amp.

I this this baby was selling for new US$1500. I'm not sure if they are still making it, but look like a real collector's item. tongue.gif

I want one!

Found some german's webpage who owns this. Nothing worth repeating here cept its Class A and you can plug ANOTHER pair of cans at the back too...

Found some german's webpage who owns this. Nothing worth repeating here cept its Class A and you can plug ANOTHER pair of cans at the back too...

I think you can plug in 3 pair s of cans at the same time + 5Watts of power!

I've PM the seller to deal, and waiting for reply.

tongue.gif

ok then...something to look foward to for all of us.....Where's Oak? Calling.."Hey, must pop over to HP's place pretty soon...tell your wife in advance ah."

The chassis dont have the typical krell built... its almost as if the krell logo was slapped on just for authenticity... its probably a very solid feeling chassis but i'd like the typical huge heatsinks...

You all must bring ur toys to 4th meet ok, cos i'll most probably be there!

Edited by fishball79

fish... don't forget to bring your Sotong Fishball 'No.1' interconnect lol.giflol.gif