@ahdui: Can't seem to access the link or hph for that matter. Any idea? Tried on ff and ie.

you using singnet? i had that problem a few days ago. Not only with hph and kudos to ahdui, he told that I need to set the proxy in my browser setting.

You just need to set your proxy settings to "proxy.singnet.com.sg" and port to "8080" in all your browsers (FF,IE,Opera,Chrome)

This problem has been around since the case when the underwater lines got damaged by a submarine. By using the above proxy, your surfing experience will be faster too :)

OK, enough of OOT, back to Unique Melody customs!

Edited by ahdui

after 3 more weeks of further listening to my reshelled superfi5pro, I am shock to notice that the "muffled" characteristic in the sound has completely disappear. Since those drivers are existing drivers from my ancient superfi5pro, does not make sense to say they have burnt in right? Maybe my ears have burnt in to my customs, or simply that I have gotten used to the sound.

Whatever the case, I am happy to say that I am very pleased with the sound signature right now... wheeee....

and its damn good tool to use when studying in noisy areas like smu concourse etc, flooded with irritating jc kids pretending to prepare for their promos or alevels but actually chatting away like a macdonalds party.

after 3 more weeks of further listening to my reshelled superfi5pro, I am shock to notice that the "muffled" characteristic in the sound has completely disappear. Since those drivers are existing drivers from my ancient superfi5pro, does not make sense to say they have burnt in right? Maybe my ears have burnt in to my customs, or simply that I have gotten used to the sound.

Whatever the case, I am happy to say that I am very pleased with the sound signature right now... wheeee....

and its damn good tool to use when studying in noisy areas like smu concourse etc, flooded with irritating jc kids pretending to prepare for their promos or alevels but actually chatting away like a macdonalds party.

awesome man..yea i love the sound of my sf5pros now, but i agree wif dat inherent muffling sound.. hmm how could it disappear?

am thinkin of addin a couple of drivers too.. anyway how long did ur order take (entire process)?

It's a new es2 cable.. Perhaps that can be the cause?

The process took me about 3 weeks if I am not wrong.

The other day in the library I put on my customs and realize that even volume one on my iPod touch is abut too loud for me. Lol.

Edited by weikiat

The other day in the library I put on my customs and realize that even volume one on my iPod touch is abut too loud for me. Lol.

The ES2 cables changes the sound. At least for me. It makes it clearer. But mine is the universal version still.

3 weeks of no earphones.. i think cannot tahan :cry:

the es2 cables look like their sort of two wires twirled together? is it sturdy or might it even 'untwirl'?