i just received my re-shelled tf10s today. the build quality is great although my colour was darker than expected, but that's okay. fit is awesome. was just trying it and i couldn't hear anything else other than my own breathing. sound wise, i was listening to some classical pieces, somehow the sparkle in the higher strings are not as present anymore. two possible reasons, the bass is much tighter due to the seal thus it overshadows the treble. the other reason was deduced by looking at the provided freq chart. i realised it was skewed downward towards the higher ends quite noticably.

after a night of listening, somehow the signature has changed. whether this is psychological or actual i'm not sure, but i love the way it sounds now.

Yes, i agree with you. The treble seemed to be weaken. And i think if possible, amp it and bring out it's full potential. It will response very well and now I'm loving it too.. :)

Shouldn't it be better and cheaper to reshell with ACS? And ain't silicone alot more comfortable than hard acrylic?

ACS do refit for a fee. But since i'm going to pay and if my T1 runs out of warranty, I'll go with um as silicon is not the durable in long run.

yup i have a esw-10. i'm running it and my triple fi customs from a p-51 mustang. i wouldn't say the sound is degraded in any way. listening to both esw10 and triple fi customs, you can really hear the difference in sound types between the two. either bring out their own special portions of music. i'm happy with mine as of now.

re shelled your t1? UM provide such services? Haha.. Or getting aero?

reshell should it break down or having fit issue after warranty expire. I prefer T1 sound sig over Aero

yup i have a esw-10. i'm running it and my triple fi customs from a p-51 mustang. i wouldn't say the sound is degraded in any way. listening to both esw10 and triple fi customs, you can really hear the difference in sound types between the two. either bring out their own special portions of music. i'm happy with mine as of now.

Ah, then it was you I saw yesterday.

and its here!

IPB Image

will write some impression of it if I have time... school starting:(

feels so good when the custom just pop right into position.

Edited by weikiat

and its here!

IPB Image

will write some impression of it if I have time... school starting:(

feels so good when the custom just pop right into position.

IPB Image

Took a shot before you collected... :grin: