Looks great! When will there be a six drivers custom from UM? The build looks better than any other customs out there already. Now its just the sound...

Looks great! When will there be a six drivers custom from UM? The build looks better than any other customs out there already. Now its just the sound...

?? If you read through the thread, most people say the sound is quite outstanding. Even though it's considered 'cheap' for customs, some say that it's kinda like a cheaper tf10.

Well, if you reaaally want a 6 driver custom that you can buy now, there's always JH 13 pro :grin:

Just curious, if I were to reshell my IEM, it will void the original warranty right? If so, will the reshelling company(Unique Melody I think?) provide warranties for the IEM(drivers, cables, etc). And will I be able to "claim" warranty from SE? Thanks.

Just curious, if I were to reshell my IEM, it will void the original warranty right? If so, will the reshelling company(Unique Melody I think?) provide warranties for the IEM(drivers, cables, etc). And will I be able to "claim" warranty from SE? Thanks.

Yes: Void warranty

No: SE or UM will not warranty any drivers for the reshell IEM.

the cord for the SE530 will be 1 hole or 2 hole ?

Original on the SE530 is 1 hole only , possible make it become 2 hole ?

Wish to know how to sound will become , anyone tried before ?

this is a silly question, i want to get my impressions done at Digi-Sound, but there should be no difference which branch i go to right?

doubletaps: you received any PMs already??

this is a silly question, i want to get my impressions done at Digi-Sound, but there should be no difference which branch i go to right?

doubletaps: you received any PMs already??

yea im actually curious as to what r the details to let the audiologist know when making the moulds.. is following UE's audiologist guide advisable?

yea im actually curious as to what r the details to let the audiologist know when making the moulds.. is following UE's audiologist guide advisable?

i don't know if the advice UE gives is applicable to UM. UE suggests:

1) impressions better be past the second bend of the canal

2) XL300 Premium Silicone Impression System (?!)

3) Cotton canal dam instead of foam

4) Open-mouth (for Digi-sound, bring your own bite block)

but unless i can get clarification here, i'll be comfortable with just having an open-jaw done, and pray that Digi-sound are experienced enough in handling the rest, hehe

:)

i don't know if the advice UE gives is applicable to UM. UE suggests:

1) impressions better be past the second bend of the canal

2) XL300 Premium Silicone Impression System (?!)

3) Cotton canal dam instead of foam

4) Open-mouth (for Digi-sound, bring your own bite block)

but unless i can get clarification here, i'll be comfortable with just having an open-jaw done, and pray that Digi-sound are experienced enough in handling the rest, hehe

:)

lol bringing ur own bite block.. can't they juz provide a standard sized 1 inch thingy for dat?

Looks like some lucky guy has the quad driver already.

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f103/picture...rogress-448215/

Anyone know how much is it to add a driver for the SF5 reshelling?

yea i saw dat also.. sweet man..

add 1 driver plus reshell shud b 400.. damn now im srsly considering whether to even bother reshelling n juz go for these babies..

Edited by relishmalice

Hmm, i see no point in reshelling with an additional driver anymore. since it costs so much. I might as well sell off the superfi and get an Aero or something.