Tried Ting's (Not sure if I got it right. Correct me if i'm wrong Aron) Aero today. I was surprise at how fitting the Aero is as it is a custom. I took out my T1 and briefly compare and realise both of us had similar ear shape. With music playing out of my rio karma, I'm so surprise at how good it sound and the sound signature. I tried a UE10pro before and the signature is very similar. I would say 95% similar at 50% of UE10pro price. The Aero have a rather good sound width and depth for IEM.

Also tried the new Sony X1000. The player is hissless with my T1. However, I find the sound a little disappointing. The dynamic, extreme frequency isn't there imo. It still one of the best sound mp3 in the market but just not the top imo. I'll still rate sansa clip above sony for sound.

anymore review of this stuff? :)

i am getting very tempted but want to hear more first

All I can say Aero is very worth it. IMO, the workmanship is better than UE and JH custom.

Guest dragonboy

All I can say Aero is very worth it. IMO, the workmanship is better than UE and JH custom.

:party: x 2!

Thank GOD IE8s aren't reshellable!! Else my wallet would take another hit :P

I believe IE8 will be able to reshell in the future since fitpro and um can reshell sf5eb :grin: anyway, it a final hit so why not?

i went to stereo the other day, cyrus told me not possible when i asked him for the demo of sf5eb :/

because there is no universal remold eim for demo at stereo. only Aero which i think only Aron and Ting have. Not sure if Cyrus have one make too.

I'm thinking of having my t1 reshell with um should it break down in the future.

Shouldn't it be better and cheaper to reshell with ACS? And ain't silicone alot more comfortable than hard acrylic?

ACS don't do reshelling. and ACS is a custom earphone all the way, not reshell.

Yes, silicone is more comfortable then hard acrylic

I sort of remember reading somewhere that ACS will do reshelling of their IEMs for a certain fee should they not fit your ears anymore. Maybe I am wrong.

i just received my re-shelled tf10s today. the build quality is great although my colour was darker than expected, but that's okay. fit is awesome. was just trying it and i couldn't hear anything else other than my own breathing. sound wise, i was listening to some classical pieces, somehow the sparkle in the higher strings are not as present anymore. two possible reasons, the bass is much tighter due to the seal thus it overshadows the treble. the other reason was deduced by looking at the provided freq chart. i realised it was skewed downward towards the higher ends quite noticably.

after a night of listening, somehow the signature has changed. whether this is psychological or actual i'm not sure, but i love the way it sounds now.

i just received my re-shelled tf10s today. the build quality is great although my colour was darker than expected, but that's okay. fit is awesome. was just trying it and i couldn't hear anything else other than my own breathing. sound wise, i was listening to some classical pieces, somehow the sparkle in the higher strings are not as present anymore. two possible reasons, the bass is much tighter due to the seal thus it overshadows the treble. the other reason was deduced by looking at the provided freq chart. i realised it was skewed downward towards the higher ends quite noticably.

after a night of listening, somehow the signature has changed. whether this is psychological or actual i'm not sure, but i love the way it sounds now.

Do you by any chance have ESW10?