kidult

Vinyl camp

Watch out watch out!

Haha.... hey bro, I've been thinking about the other time I listened to your amp+HD800 and remembered that it sounded a bit cold & analytical for me. Now come to think of it, I think that a vinyl source may be what you NEED! With it, I think your rig will be :drool::drool::drool:

Maybe that's why RSA came out with a NEW affordable phono?! Ain't that just fantastic timing? Looks like it's just meant to be. One of you favourite amp builders has just created a new phono for "you". Wld definitely be a match in heaven for your "American Indian".

Just my 2 cents.... :innocent:

Now this is sneaky. :bash: Lol! But definitely something to check out. :think:

:shuriken: Your turn this weekend!

:ppth:

:ppth:

Stick your tongue out all you want now my friend. Your resistance will melt when my Denon 300F and Era Gold V go to your place this weekend... :whistle:

Together with your Apache and HD800, I think you'll finally hear what all the fuss is about. :party:

I'll even bring the PS1 for you... :yeah:

After I've finished with you, uberburger's next... :smoke:

Edited by kds5000

Stick your tongue out all you want now my friend. Your resistance will melt when my Denon 300F and Era Gold V go to your place this weekend... :whistle:

Together with your Apache and HD800, I think you'll finally hear what all the fuss is about. :party:

This is GENOCIDE!!!! :helpsmilie:

*Lol! What a number... my 666th post. :blink:

Edited by jojo_b2

I think your job has not done yet if we don't see them start buying TT related stuff like LPs, phono amp or TT :smoke::whistle:

You wouldn't worry if you had seen Eric last night... :ppth:

oh, there's another one you need to poison.... the PS guy :blush: or is the job of eardoc?

That one Jedi master - needs the combined efforts of all of us. But we have the force - Eardoc's Raven :drool:

Hmmm... think about it, haven't seen that PS guy posting anything since we jumped on the dark side. MIA... :grin:

This is GENOCIDE!!!! :helpsmilie:

*Lol! What a number... my 666th post. :blink:

jojo bro...wat ever u do dont let the lawyer take out his nirvana lp, rodrigo y gabriela, eric clapton and wat else ? cant remember.. :doh: he offload every bullets,grenades and rockets to me when he offered me ps-1 for listening.....hd800 was the main dishes when he plug the crocodile eyes....i was aledi critically injured :cry:

You wouldn't worry if you had seen Eric last night... :ppth:

:bash::cry::bash:

jojo bro...wat ever u do dont let the lawyer take out his nirvana lp, rodrigo y gabriela, eric clapton and wat else ? cant remember.. :doh: he offload every bullets,grenades and rockets to me when he offered me ps-1 for listening.....

You forgot MADONNA! Michael Jackson! Sarah Mclachlan's Wintersong (that one killed Kachui too :whistle: ) You didn't stand a chance... :innocent:

You forgot MADONNA! Michael Jackson! Sarah Mclachlan's Wintersong (that one killed Kachui too :whistle: ) You didn't stand a chance... :innocent:

oh almost forget michael jackson...damm the track (beat it ) was the one deliver the finishing blow to me with ps-1..... :wacko: