Sign in to follow this  
Barradio

Sony R10 on ebay anyone?

yucky.gif not the headphones, the earpads.

wow.. it even comes witht he headphone cleaning tissue... so special biggrin.gif

15 years old design! ohmy.gif From the other thread on the R10 I was under the impression they were new!!

I asked the local Sony specilist at Bluewater if they would be getting any in. They said they would probably come in at the end of this month with the other headphone stock! ...somehow I do not belive them 100% But if they do I will give a write up of them! party.gif

you getting them? w00t.gifw00t.gif

I'll be looking forward for your review laugh.gif

Ahh!! No I am not actualy BUYING any! But I asked if the shop would have any in stock. So that I can try them.

Haha ... but if worth the money GO FOR IT MAN >> IT ONE AND ONLY ONE HEADPHONE .... headphone.gifw00t.gifkicking.gif

are you pulling my leg amdme rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Edited by Blues

.... top headphone sure have either woddy smell or .. the lamb skin smell other then the sweat ... lor lol.giflol.gif

Tenson, I pretty much guess that the guys at Bluewater would probably change their minds after finding out it's rarity & price!

hm no early bidder yet...

let's see what's the closing price.. the last one by audiocubes ended at what price again huh? unsure.gif