Sign in to follow this  
ablaze

PPA for sale

Hee hee. US$400 is a good pricing.

Since Ablaze is having the first PPA in Singapore, it will always be expensive as there is no competitor.

Buy from him lah so next year we may have real time movie streaming... naughty.gif

blaze: haha, wait till i seriously turn to headphones first. That would take at least the next meet + a lot more time to save money. LOL laugh.gif

JMT's impressions!

Impressions:

Ok, WOW may have been a tad too under-descriptive. I got the same sense of awe listening to this amp (keep in mind, the active components have not had a chance to burn in) that I got when I listened to my first META amp over the CHA47 amps that I had been building. The PPA has authority, in all of the frequencies. But it absolutely shines on the mids/upper mids/treble extension. The bass is accurate, and at the same time is not overpowering. I was listening to my "test" CD (Lee Ritenour Live in L.A.) as I know this CD backwards and forwards. Drum hits are powerful, eye blinkingly dynamic. Acoustic guitar sounds like acoustic guitar....pick and all. I can hear some of that 3 dimensional soundstage that the CHA47 lacks, there is depth galore. I can only imagine what this bad boy will sound like once the OPA627s settle in.

he's comparing it to the cha47 rolleyes.gif ... dammit everyone knows cha47 is a budget amp lol.giflol.gif

JMT compared the META to the cha47 which is a big difference. the PPA prob has the significant step up in sound compared to maybe the meta42 which made him go WOW. so, it is not compared to the cha47 after all!

Well Good Luck For ablaze sale of his PPA ... hee hee beer.gifbeer.gif

Congratulations, leaving for?