Kiasuman

KSC 35 Clicking Noise

I already gave vulpix their email. Or anyone else of you can try contacting them. Too busy lately to do anything...

Try george@sonicgear.net, or willy@leapfrogasia.com. They are real helpful and nice guys.

Okay people, good news, please pass your defective headset to me ASAP. Koss USA told me to send any defective headset back without any questions (Suspicious...). I'll be at Sim Lim Square tomorrow from 1pm onwards, so if you can make it at that time, give me a SMS.

Did you make it clear that you do not want KSC-50's as replacements? That's what they always do, so it's better to clarify, lest our KSC-35's end up as KSC-50's. Good to know they finally responded! biggrin.gif

EDIT: Forgot to ask, if we are going to ship it back, who will bear the shipping costs? IIRC their policy is that the buyer pays for shipping.

Edited by Absolute0

Vulpix asked twice already, but they just say send it back. Ask about shipping cost also say just send it back. Thats why he say its suspicious

WOOO... laugh.giflaugh.gif cheersss for vulpix he really have done a BIG help for all of you innocent.gif ... must treat him .... when the goods return !! yeah.gifyeah.gif

Although I'm not involved in this matter in anyway, maybe U guys can chip in for the return shipment cost to lighten vulpix's burden. If Koss were to credit the charges to his account, I'm sure he will return the money to U chaps.

Edited by Mackie