N@Z

Come & Gone - SGH Meet on Sat, 17th January 2004

Done.

Nearly 30 members, looks like we might need a bigger room than before.

well ... N@Z set me to TBC ... cool.gif cos i not sure weather i am working on that day it self ... man sorry !

* * * ANNOUNCEMENT * * *

In order to simplify things, keep a more manageable attendance number & security reasons, the meet will only be open to registered SGH members.

No walk-in registration will be allowed.

Members not listed in the attendance list (see 1st post on 1st page) will not be allowed to enter. Hence if you have not submitted your name or don't see you name up yet, please inform me here so I can update the list accordingly. If you are not sure about your attendance, you can have a "(TBC)" - "To Be Confirmed" next to your name in the event you will not be able to make it to the meet. However, if you are 100% sure you cannot attend then do not submit your name!

Hey all, I have already booked 2 rooms to cater for 30 persons. The2 meeting rooms will be next to each other. So start PM me your actual name, IC no. and your nick. party.gif BTW sorry for the late reply due to the New Year. Got called back for reservist!

Hey chaps, since there are 30 persons attending , 2 rooms have been booked at the price of $300. I will be collecting $10 from each person upon arrival at the meet. If you guys are interested in refreshments. It will be at a cost of $5 extra. Still working out the details for refreshments. However the booking of the room has already been confirmed!! party.gif

Is NRIC number really necessary???

Well it is for identification purpose. If you do not wish to provide, I will be walking up and down to sign people in.

hi, pls change my status to tbc.

thank you.

if i can come i will certainly bring my e2.

Guest Ruach

there are tonnes of things that one can do with one's NRIC number.

would the actual name but sufficient?

i'll be there! after all, i might wanna buy a better model (grado 60/80) for home use after selling away my px100 n getting e px200 for my mobile usage. but i've no idea at all how to get there. sad2.gif edit- if it's at singapore poly i'll know how to get there.

Edited by Musica