N@Z

Come & Gone - SGH Meet on Sat, 17th January 2004

there are tonnes of things that one can do with one's NRIC number.

would the actual name but sufficient?

Just give me your name if you feel uncomfortable. Give me a call on that day when you arrive.

OK great this is bad news for me ! sorry guys i cannot attend the meet ... so you can count me OUT my current Boss said that the sat is gonna be busy so .... ...... hammer.gifppth.gifyucky.gif N@z the things i need you to bring back i will PM you later !! so sorry but those who are going please enjoy !! laugh.gifhappy.gif

Please read the first post on the first page I have updated the details. I also tentatively put yor nick in the list. If you are confirmed to go inform lengcm via PM the details required.

lengcm, what will we get for the $5 refreshments?

Please read the first post on the first page I have updated the details. I also tentatively put yor nick in the list. If you are confirmed to go inform lengcm via PM the details required.

lengcm, what will we get for the $5 refreshments?

The food selection is pretty bad for the price of $5 per head. I guess it will be the same as the previous meet, meaning everyone just order on their own.

I guess we'll stick with like the last meet then. The Fission resturant at the SPGG is quite good anyway.

SGH Meet heads up on Head-Fi

HD600 smiley: Presently there isn't one but yeah, there should be 1!

Campus map. Wait for it to load, it's a fairly big file.

tee said he won't be able to make it next saturday to the meet.

Thanks Blues. Why has he been away from the forums?

No prob N@z happy.gif

I dunno man.. probably very busy with work ?

hi all,

Sorry but I wouldn't be able to make it for this Saturday's meet as I've to bring my son for his injections. Enjoy guys!

As yet, there's a grey cloud hanging over me for I will be committed to ICT after the meet and throughout CNY celebration with no reprieve (read....no bookout for the whole 1-1/2 week).

The silver lining is.......my uncle in HK has shipped a few interesting cans for the purpose of this meet. I can't say what for I've yet to receive them. We will know soon enough.

Edited by Mackie