Sign in to follow this  
ablaze

headphone gallery

There is of course the original collection from KR

wub.gif

waw....

i finally see some of the legendary headphones i have only read about......

senn orpheus!.... wub.gif

im really psyched out at the pics...makes me really wanna hear a tube amp

ive only heard a tube amp on speakers once and its been unmatched so far.... headphone.gif

side note, cd3k's look very good....

This sgheadphones.com seems to be an extension of head-fi.org as most of the interesting stuff are from head-fi. smile.gif

With the international community in head-fi, it's definite that the interesting stuff will always be from there. Where else would you expect them to come from?

This sgheadphones.com seems to be an extension of head-fi.org as most of the interesting stuff are from head-fi. smile.gif

true, but there's a lot of information pertinent to the local scene, eg. whats available here, where to buy what..

and besides, its a much smaller community, everyone's like family here, so even if in absolute terms we dont' have as much info as headfi, its a lot more close-knit here if you've noticed wink.gif

In addition to that, secondary views from the members here. Sometimes opinions can be influenced by popular general consensus.

We also have access to Chinese products easier than the Western world and here's where our reviews/impressions may be helpful and offer early insights as and when these products are available in the West.

In some ways, tweaks employed in Asia may or may not be common in the West. For instance, I've received some recognition from US about my plug tweak. Quite a number have written to me about it and also reverted with their own findings. I believe my review on MF A3CD on audioreview.com ignited this. The world is certainly very small now.

Edited by Mackie

own gallery of headphones/gears?

not really a gallery.. just some pictures from the meet. Use the search function . There are plenty of them wink.gif