Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

the Never-ending thread part II

I've seen a report that eating blueberries make mice cleverer, they could navigate better and think better. Its speculated to have the same effects on human, i.e. more intelligent, but its not been proven to work on human yet. Nevertheless, no harm trying!

I love Blueberry cheescake!!!

I ever spent $5.99 on a small slice of oreo cheesecake at the airport. My mom thinks its "so very" expensive. I think it was GOOD!

Edited by lekguan

Mmm... Oreos... good. We have a little continental cafe here called 'Fleur De Lys' selling the slices for $4.50 I think. Goes well with a Latte.

Ah 'Fleur De Lys' yes agree, although it is not called Oreos cheesecake but 'Messy Mud' cheesecake or something in that nature. Personally my all time favourite is the 'Mango' cheesecake, one of my favourite fruits in a cake. What a fruitcake eh tongue.gif

Of all the cakes I don't like it's a hard fruitcake. Ice cream cake is another favourite. When is that Haagen Dazs parlour going to open here!!!

My former employer in HK used to hand out mooncakes to every staff during Mid-Autumn Festival and in one particular year, each of us were given a box of Haagen Dazs ice-cream mooncakes. There was absolutely no trace of pastry and purely ice-cream; close duplicate of the real thing too! Yummy!

Edited by Mackie

Cut myself last nite while doing the battery baord for the PPA.. Damned!!!.

Mod edit: This is a must-be-related thread. Looks like U have defaulted jtfoo. tongue.gif

Edited by Mackie

Talking about nice sweet pastries, the Sheraton hotel here does very nice afternoon high teas. No ice cream though. It only cost $9/person including tea/coffee. Mat, want to go before Ramadan comes? wink.gif

I had yam ice cream tonight. Left a bad after taste in my mouth, the least of my favourite. I guess I have to stick with boring old Vanilla or Strawberry. If it's from Haagen Daz I like the butter pecan.

haagen daz?? not bad..

what about some morinaga or movenpick for a change? cool.gif

I have alot of spare "change" in my car.

Talking about spare change i did not bring any changes along cannot take a bus home .. ended up walking home !!! arrr .... (my Ezlink only got train concession) lol.gif