Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

the Never-ending thread part II

This thread is in desperate need of help of more interesting chit chats tongue.gif

sure ... we all will help wink.gif and .... make it as many pages as possible yes.gif but need to keep it simple so that we could link !???? laugh.gifhappy.gif

Edited by N3w_Typ3

Simple? It hasn't been that hard so far has it? I thought that was part of the challenge being the opposite of the Not Related Thread.

i think this thread is more challenging .... than the other !! lol.gif anymore chim chim .. stuff coming UP !!!! laugh.gif

The monkey in the cartoon Speed Racer is called Chim Chim. Ever noticed that they talk really fast in that cartoon!

cool .... so fast ... faster than machine guns ???? lol.giflol.giflol.gif

There was a TV series a couple of years back which had the theme tune taken off the Rolling Stones - Paint it black song. It featured a machine gun (don't know the name but it's normally strapped on to the transport helicopters, atop light APCs or with Arnie or Stallone behind it, I diagress!) which had a great weighty sound. Dudduddudduddudduh...!!!

Looks like it's just you & me here N3w_Type. drunk.gif

grouphug.gif The more people the merrier. What happened to Blues? Said his exams would be over by today. Should see more of him soon. crazylaugh.gif

Hunting for 'game' more like naughty.gif his hormones must be going haywire right now. TILT! crazylaugh.gif

Fun? I think hunting for game is one of the scariest things out there.... just got out of a nasty relationship and im in Nooo hurry to let my hormones take over...

not so soon anyway.. hehehe...

i met this super cute girl but sigh...i keep wondering if im good enuff.... wub.gif

Super Cute girl !! wahhaha a.... have she caught your heart ???? or you have lost !! to her !!! hmmm naughty.gifnaughty.gifnaughty.gifnaughty.gifnaughty.gif

Edited by N3w_Typ3