Sign in to follow this  
Mackie

Beyer cans, anyone?

Chappies,

I will be shipping over some Beyer cans for test drive and wonder if anyone of U are looking to buy any these. If so, pm me for the model and I shall get back to U on the price quotation. Call it a power buy of Beyer cans if U wish.

It will be to your benefit to have them ride on this shipment and save on some costs.

Edited by Mackie

Any chance sourcing a CD3K? Not for me mind you. happy.gif

CD3K? I will personally do it in HK but judging by my recent search on the web, it could be futile. Another impetus to plan for a holiday in Japan. Too bad I knew nuts about cans when I was in Akihabara 1-2 years ago.

Hmm .... laugh.gif hope by the time you go to hong kong or japan i have save enough money to purchase Cd3000 man .... blush.gif it sound pretty good to me SO mackie if you are going to hk or jap please pm me hee hee thanks kicking.gif .. hope around next year w00t.gif by the way which beyer's cans are you bringing in ???? yeah.gifyeah.gif

I'm bringing in DT150 and/or DT250 and DT48. Those who wishes to buy any other models can pm me for price quotations.

Mackie...too bad i aim for cdp first..else i would have ask u a favour to buy a beyer cans for me smile.gif

unless i'm able to save enough money for both the cdp and beyer cans..cheers Mackie and have a nice holidays wink.gif

An idea has struck me, what do U guys think of the idea of trying out some less commonly seen Beyer cans during next year's meet? I'll be trying out some pro cans such as DT48/150/250 this round. Perhaps I can take some requests before the forthcoming meet and bring them in for the fun of it. Of course, that will be on another thread later.

Another thing................does anyone need Beyer velour pads? I will enquire if they are cheaper than local prices. Might as well ride on this shipment for free since they are so light.

Edited by Mackie

I might be interested in a pair for my DT250 & DT770pro.

Any news on the DT150 Mackie?

hmm beyer can closed light weight kicking.gif ... amost all are light laugh.gif

http://www.beyerdynamic.com/com/product/sh...s/subgrp16.php3

you can check out the information on the can's here .... beer.gifwhistling.gif

all close can's i think dt 770 is very good ( note "i think" ) yawn.gif is a closed can and very bassy it on the dark side lol.giflol.gif dt 250 80 ohm is also good haha .. very balance in a sense la ... 80 ohm is good for portable ... 250 ohm is for home use innocent.gifinnocent.gif

Edited by N3w_Typ3

Jason, what you need is the Beyer DT231-Galactic. It is lightweight, closed, low impedance (for portable use) & supposed to sound good in it's price range. I would have gotten these had I not found the HD600 for cheap.

You're welcome. I can't say for sure about the exact figures, my only reference is from Headroom's website & they don't stock the Galactic.