ablaze

MY EMP TUBES EXPLODED!!!!

no of course they didn't.

but how come no april fools' jokes yesterday tongue.gif hehe (well this one's to make up for that wink.gif)

wink.gif Remember the story about the boy who cried wolf, hehe ... Touch wood, touch wood party.gif Edited by Northern Oak

Before open this post, I thought:"Oh, poor guy, why always you?" hehe... ph34r.gif

"Who is bad?" ---"You are bad!" party.gif

I was already thinking of probable reasons for the blow out! Sheesh! tongue.gif

After all the problems you have had in the past, it's nice to know you still have a sense of humour about it. I was thinking of getting a bomoh to visit your home when I received the new topic post. Did you get the Sylvania?

After all the problems you have had in the past, it's nice to know you still have a sense of humour about it. I was thinking of getting a bomoh to visit your home when I received the new topic post. Did you get the Sylvania?

wow!! rameish, you got bomoh friend?? w00t.gif

I went to Larry's Hifi..but like you said..the guy there didn't seem too convincing. firstly they didn't have the Sylvanias..secondly, they didn't do any matching. in fact they said "if you want to do matching, you'll have to go somewhere else" .. to which of course I replied by walking out. tongue.gif I was in there for no more than 2 min I think. rolleyes.gif

no haven't, but Barradio's kindly offered me one of his spare Sylvanias to try, before I buy. yes.gif

Cool, awfully nice of them. yes.gif