Sign in to follow this  
Blues

Audio Technica L3000

I am not sure about that. maybe inquire hungbros?

From what I know, the AT W2002's matching amp cost more than the headphone itself. So there's a chance that this bugger will cost more than the connolly too!

But I prefer HA2002(?)'s colour. Nice lacquer.

MAtching the headphone is another headache altogether. I heard the predecessor (w2002) works very well with the sugden. So I wonder... unsure.gif

Realise they got digital inputs only unsure.gif

Not for mere mortals it would seem.

Holy...! Pop the hood & let's see what's inside her mister! I assume it's a dedicated tube headphone amplifier?

Holy...! Pop the hood & let's see what's inside her mister! I assume it's a dedicated tube headphone amplifier?

This SET headamp amp come with two 2a3 power tubes (aka 300B 2.5V) + one 12AX7 + a total of 3 Watts output. biggrin.gif

Tubes to tame the beast & bring out best of the ATs.

I detect a beast within this Consonance headamp. Hopefully the price is not monstrous. Knowing HPcrazy, I doubt it will be.

I detect a beast within this Consonance headamp. Hopefully the price is not monstrous. Knowing HPcrazy, I doubt it will be.

b'day present from the wify biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Price you asked, I think it's about that of the x-cans V3. wink.gif

if you don't roll the tubes.

Ahhh...congrats. Your expenditure on her facial sessions are paying off er? biggrin.gif

Are U gonna bring it back from China or shipped?

HPcrazy, I'm OTing here but did U visit nOrh showroom in your last trip to Bangkok? I'm looking at Le AmpII monoblocs.

The nOrh showroom is somewhere in a condo near the airport. You can email them to arrange for a demo. They make great looking speakers + amps, actually make an appointment but miss out the audition because lack of time. BTW the price of the amp actually includes shipping worldwide. wink.gif