Sign in to follow this  
headphonecrazy

Problem accessing sgheadphones!

That only happens on extreme cases. We would normally post/PM a warning before taking any action like that. tongue.gif

That only happens on extreme cases. We would normally post/PM a warning before taking any action like that. tongue.gif

thats good to know yes.gif

Looks like we're back to the old days of 33kps dial-up..........I'm still experiencing sluggish uploads........

I'm currently assessing the forum from the office and it's really painstakingly slow. No problems with other forums though.

I'm having problems replying to PM's, when I hit the reply link the reply page won't load up even after attempts of reloading /refreshing the page.

Also intermmitently pages will load half way and stop without completing the page, reloading/refreshing seem to fix this. Just though it's worth a mention.

Using my maxonline 1500 is slow to accesing sgheadphones. Dam* f****** lag.

Hope it's not those downloading mp3's again.

Had the same problem as you last night Mat. Right now seems ok. Could it be because of alot of people accessing the forum?

I'm having problems replying to PM's, when I hit the reply link the reply page won't load up even after attempts of reloading /refreshing the page.

Also intermmitently pages will load half way and stop without completing the page, reloading/refreshing seem to fix this. Just though it's worth a mention.

Ditto to my experience in the office.

However, everything is smooth sailing while I'm accessing the forum from home.

Edited by Mackie