CK

same for me too.

i did a tracert and this is wat i got

1 45ms 31ms 46ms 10.43.0.1

2 26ms 24ms 14ms 172.20.43.129

Hops 3 to 30 have request timed out.

i am on cable 1500

I could hardly get on this evening.

This host is history as far as I'm concerned. Time to look for a new one even at higher cost. I rather foot this bill than to pay a doc to curb my high blood pressure whenever I log on.

Edited by Mackie

All data can be migrated. We've been thru this when we switched from cryophillia.com to the present host. Of course, ablaze has the final say and he may be able to resolve the recent spate of inefficiency by this host.

It's really annoying isn't it. No wonder we get so many hits last month. The repeated refreshes are to be blamed.

It would be a shame to move so soon sice the host is paid up for a year. Maybe more pressure is required towards the host. Plus maybe now might be a good time to engage someone who can assist ablaze with admin duties?

vBulletin? It's fast & reliable. As long as it's not too expensive. Kylie.com uses it! LOL!

Hmm... a change in browser to Mozilla Firebird seems to have somewhat cured the achingly slow load times. I was using Safari prior to this. Unless of course the lag has temoprarily dissappeared for now.