Sign in to follow this  
augustineRS

Something Fishy...

Awhile ago I mentioned bout getting a PCDP.

After sourcing SG Yahoo auction for quite sometime I found one.

There a seller for the Panasonic CT570 for $75 with everything, not sure bout the adaptor though.

The thing is she refuse meet up.Claim that the postage is only $2, for bulky items I don't so.No like i never use postal service.

She also mentioned hat it is repost due to dead bidder but her rating reflect nothing.The so called dead bidder doesn't have a negative rating too.

In her rating section(for those that uses auction will know), only show two ratings but doesn't reflect when and wat.

I'm quite a regular on auction(both eBay and Yahoo), this the weirdest encounter.

Comments any1?

You think this seller can b trust?

Very fishy, don't get gypped, sound very similar like N3w Typ3 & his D777.

U mentioned she..........she probably things she's so pretty that guys just wanna meet her instead of transacting on the product.

IMO, it's more like a trap than a bargain.

she blacklisted me from her auction for questioning her too much.

but, she just send me an email saying there's higher offer.

yet she reposted the auction....

thought i found a great deal

guess i'm settling for the old school sx410 after all

sounds like newtype's case.

don't go for it. Ask for a meet up, if she refuses, then it's her loss

wat happen with newtype?

i scraped the deal.

going for the sx410 now.$50.

old but i know the sound is good and seller willing to finalise only after i tested the player.

if i decided to get/DIY a portable amp later i do need a line out right?

A headphone out could still work but a line out would have better sound.

almost same as yours.

Anyway I helped him with the thing so I somehow felt bad also..

u see.. the seller insisted to post the thing because he said he's so busy ? rolleyes.gif

after he'd gotten the cd p... then a couple of cds couldn't be read.. lens problem.. plus many others sleep.gif

.......ARRR !!!! hammer.gif well from this i learn a BIG lesson !!! not to trust the people over the net unless you or your friends have traded with him with good .>>!!!! records !!! well blues laugh.gif .... no need to feel that bad !!! cos what done have been done !! all i need is to get rid by... selling to people !! who wanted damage the !! model !!! well i also at fault !!!! greedy !!!! that the end result !!! no.gif

Awhile ago I mentioned bout getting a PCDP.

After sourcing SG Yahoo auction for quite sometime I found one.

There a seller for the Panasonic CT570 for $75 with everything, not sure bout the adaptor though.

The thing is she refuse meet up.Claim that the postage is only $2, for bulky items I don't so.No like i never use postal service.

She also mentioned hat it is repost due to dead bidder but her rating reflect nothing.The so called dead bidder doesn't have a negative rating too.

In her rating section(for those that uses auction will know), only show two ratings but doesn't reflect when and wat.

I'm quite a regular on auction(both eBay and Yahoo), this the weirdest encounter.

Comments any1?

You think this seller can b trust?

$75 is not a big amount but is not a small amount either. No meet up No buy.