Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

Beyerdynamic DT150 headphones

my impression hmm ... not quite sure .. but i got to try out all mackie's cans .... wahah !! ENJOY !!!!! laugh.gif well my impression almost like his ... so not much of different ... so waha ... the Cd3k was being compare too ( Blues ) .... ya .... ok to me Dt 150 wub.giflaugh.gifhappy.gif ... sounded Powerful !! and .. lots of energy .... unlike Dt 880 wub.giflaugh.gifhappy.gif and cd3 k wub.giflaugh.gifhappy.gif .. smooth sounding and very refine .... wub.giflaugh.gifhappy.gif

whoa...

powerful.... lots of energy....

things i like to hear in a can...

i guess you would like that cans ... can try out at the hung bro if you like !! unless other people allow wub.gif you to try ! ohmy.gif

if u want to listen to almost full potential of dt 150, i suggest u go to someone's place who had the dt 150 fully burned-in. then u can really decide whether it's for u or not.

for me, i'm just curious how the dt 150 would sound like and i happen to be at SLS so just pop by hung brothers to have a listen wink.gif

Great more people auditions the DT150 at least they know what we're talking about.

Mackie's DT150 if you don't already know has ~500 hours on it already. Mine has about +300 hrs, I stopped burning it in as I've grown accustomed to the sound already.

well you got the cans .. so burn in period will be even more unbearable but at least you can tell that the cans are improving ... everyday ... that a good sigh !!!! laugh.gifwub.giflaugh.gif

all this talk about dt150 makes me feel left out sad1.gif

nowadays I only listen to a cheapo 5 dollar pc speaker...

btw I heard from n3w that it's very energetic w00t.gif .. interested to try that out ! wink.gif

.... hey sell your 3k to me if you like the DT 150 ( sell me cheap ) lol.giflol.giflol.gif

The burn in period will be even more unbearable.

Tell me about it!

Blues, you left your CD3K behind?! N3w_Typ3 knows where you live man!

?? huh ?? we are good friends what !.....?????? hammer.gifhammer.gifhammer.gif

The burn in period will be even more unbearable.

Tell me about it!

New Type is the temporary owner of CD3K till Blues return. I also auditioned this cans in my system. Worthy of its accolades! DT150 and CD3K sound entirely different though.

mackie how much different?

I mean both a closed cans and i own a 7506 and the cd3k is like the 2nd oldest brother in the family so it might sound alike but it would be interesting to hear how it compares to a dt-150 and the difference in sonic signatures.