Sign in to follow this  
headphonecrazy

Pics of the ATH-L3000

That took a while to load! Should put a warning for dail uppers!

Nice macro shots. Can see all the lovely leather grain! Looking at the case, I was expecting something better than that based on the descriptions.

I wonder if the 'leather head-pads' supports are interchangeable with the W100?

i personally prefer this to the green version thats been popping up on head-fi... nicer color tongue.gif

anyway, i didnt know that the wires were braided...good close up pics man... nice job.

nice ....!! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

happy.gif but if the carrier bag is made of Leather will be even better !!! wub.giflaugh.gif

if i recall correctly, this is not the carrier bag right headphonecrazy? I think he posted earlier that the actual bag will becoming along later... so this is just a 'delivery' bag.... or i could be wrong blush.gif

if i recall correctly, this is not the carrier bag right headphonecrazy? I think he posted earlier that the actual bag will becoming along later... so this is just a 'delivery' bag.... or i could be wrong blush.gif

I think this is the whole deal wink.gif

After about 24 hours of burn-in, this baby still sounded a little bit nasal on my X-can v3, but a switch to my MAD Ear + or the HP100A and wow what a 180 degree change in sound. I guess it could be amp / source matching or just simply that the x cans v3 just did not pair up well enough for the "Leatherhead".

The X cans has always IMHO sounded very magical with the Sennheisers/Beyers. wink.gif