Sign in to follow this  
headphonecrazy

Link from echoloft?

No lah..........it was I who wrote to Jason, who is the administrator of Echoloft to include a link to our forum.

I don't see what the fuss would be since registration is free.

Registering is a bit of a hassle to alot of people apparently, regardless if it is free or not. Most if not all forum allow guest to read the contents and see if they like to join or not. Also membership privilages is more that should be the concern IMO.

yep, i think so too. I almost didnt step into the forum. At first i wanted to come here to see and ask somethings. Then i came, ohh, have to reg, forget it.

Later, on HWZ, I became so bored, i returned to registered. But that was 2 weeks plus later. Thank god I saw Sipher's sig, or else I would have totally forgotten about this place.

Edited by lekguan

I guess I feel it's the quality that counts not quantity.

You got that right N@z and people have a choice to sign up or not when they can know there is quality here or not, I guess they will never know if they don't yeah?

Free or not that is...... tongue.gif

You said it... it's a choice isn't it? rolleyes.gif

Yeah! I would think not much of a choice really. From their stand point they won't need to bother if the forum is not free enough to let public viewing of its contents for them to participate in, I think. Then the quality issues is another thing innit wink.gif

edit typo

Edited by matbon0013

It people have that sort of negative attitude, yes you're soo right.