Sign in to follow this  
Mackie

What are your plans for Christmas?

Howdy guys,

My favourite season is just around the corner and despite my intention to spend it in HK, it failed to materialise owing to a HUGE shakeout in my company. Now that it's over which left me shaken but not stirred, I'm beginning to ponder what I should do to celebrate this Christmas aside from the usual festive dinner with family.

Care to share your plans with me? Let me be the first one to wish all of U......

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2004!

I used to think that Xmas is a time to enjoy and party with friends.But this few years, I trnd to spend it with family.Hack, I even chose to have my bday with my loved ones/family, rather than out in town raising hell.

Perhaps it is only recently that everyone in my family is back in Singapore.

I no longer see the point of getting all drunk and merry with friends that don't seemed to feel the spirit of the festive, rather it is a day to get drunk.

It sound kinda of boring, but then again no one is closer than your family, you only live this life with them this once.

Kinda of meloncoly(spelling?), but it is the way I look at it.

Merry Xmas to all, and God Bless for a Betta year ahead!

Mod edit: "melancholy" is the correct spelling, FYI.

Edited by Mackie

Sounds like "Maturing" to me wink.gif

We'll I was hoping to spend the holidays overseas but somehow last minute arrangements are never the best way to do things...

Anyhoo, I was saving this for new years eve but what the heck, you guys need cheering up now!

014.jpg

opps ... naughty.gifnaughty.gif

this Christmas well .... i think i going stay at home enjoys music .... with marantz ... HA-1 (thanks to Blues) and beyer.gif !!! heeeeheee

ENJOYS AND CHEERS >> FOR THE COMING CHIRISTMAS AND 2004 NEW YEAR ! wub.gif

Just about the same I'm going to do except that I'll be going out with friends on the days between christmas and the new year wink.gif

Well, by the way, I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Bummer console.gif ........we used to work on X'mas too but now that the firm is more British than American initially, all offices will be shut. ** happy as a lark **

that good news for you !! just EnjoYS !!! holiday.gif

I will either go for a BBQ (weather permitting) with my friends, or I would most likely spend some more quality time with my Grado SR60 I just got from Mat biggrin.gif (I'm falling in love with the Grado sound) yes.gif

Cheers and Happy Holidays everyone !!

Edited by kenshinz

I'm staying at home and enjoying the online forum community biggrin.gif...I've been out for the last 2 nights, and have only been on vacation for 1 day already (friday).

Christmas will be spent in Beijing this year, with my wife and inl-aws. While its not an official holiday here, its only a matter of time before everyone gets into the Christmas spirit.

Only problem is that there will also be a spoonful of Christmas carols that need to be sung in my non-existent mandarin.

Also wishing for some snow to go with the -5 degrees temperature outside!

The only sure thing will be that there will be lots of beer.gif and self-declared holiday.gif as well tongue.gif .

Well, Merry Christmas everyone, and have a Happy New Year..................and don't blow your ear drums!

O.o man this X'mas i going to enjoy all my time with my ne D.A.I album ... gates of heaven .... ( anyway is the lastest album so far it is a great album ) happy.gifwub.giflaugh.gif